An Ordinary Day

"Ugh really Mom?? I already did my homework and now your making me do the laundry??"

Yes you may say this is a normal conversation for a mother and daughter to be having, but not for us. Why this is actually quite rare for us to be arguing.

"Go do the laundry and I'll let you go to the party!"

When I heard that, I jolted towards my bedroom door, grabbed my dirty clothes basket, and ran down the stairs to the washer and dryer. I have been BEGGING my mom to let me go to this party, and she's finally going to let me!

"But you better promise me you stay out of trouble while you're there!" I heard my mother yell. She knew I would. I'm normally the shy girl who never gets invited to parties. In fact, this is the first party I've ever been invited to. I would be going with my best friend, Shannon anyway. She always keeps me out of trouble.

After I was done with my laundry, I called Shannon to see if she wanted to go shopping. Of course she said yes.

"MOM!! Im going to go shopping with Shannon now to get an outfit for the party!" I exclaimed.

"Ok! See ya later! Love you!"

"Love you too, Mom." I mumbled.

~

Shopping with Shannon was actually really fun, even though I'm not really the girly type. We went to all the big chain stores, and then of course we got Starbucks and Taco Bell (our fave places). I got this really pretty dress where the torso of the dress is black and white stripes and the skirt is pink and flowy. The skirt is also a high-low as they call it. I got black heeled boots to wear with the dress. I'm really excited for the party especially since I look REALLY good in my outfit. Hopefully I get noticed by a boy. I really like this guy named Chris, so I hope he sees me!!

~Hilary

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys so.. This is the first chapter!! I know it's really short but I'm kinda in a hurry right now so yeah. Hope you're liking it so far and there will be more to come!