𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩

Start from the beginning

"Let's meet up with everyone else yeah." I said as Baji and I walked over to where Mitsuya and the others were.

"Hey, afraid I'm out of action guys." Smiley said.

"He hurt his leg. Probably kicking somebody." Yasuhiro said helping Smiley walk.

"Do any of you know where Mikey is?" Mitsuya asked.

"He's over there." Baji said pointing over to where Mikey and Hanna were.

"Where's Draken?" I asked as we heard the faint sound of Police sirens in the distance.

"He's gone to the hospital I think. He was stabbed in the abdomen." Mitsuya said.

"Someone was out to get Draken too?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Mitsuya asked.

"I was nearly killed too. If Baji hadn't stepped in I would be as good as dead." I said.

"Come on, let's get out of here before the police show up." Baji said.

"Let's head to the hospital." I said as Mikey drove right by us at full speed.

"Let's go!" Baji said and grabbed my hand leading me to his motorcycle.

Mitsuya and the others followed closely behind as we headed to the hospital.

"Emergency ward. That's where he'll probably be." I said as Peh, Mitsuya, Baji and I all ran through the hospital corridors.

"Take a left." Mitsuya said as we saw Takemichi and the others up ahead.

"Takemitchy!" Mitsuya shouted.

"Mitsuya, Peh, [Y/n], Baji. Sorry but... it's bad." Takemichi said.

"Tell us what happened." I said as Takemichi brought us all down the corridor.

"Before we even reached the hospital, his pulse took a nose dive." Takemichi said.

"Damn it!" Mitsuya said punching the wall.

"Oh shit." I said as we heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey Mikey... Draken is-" Takemichi said.

"Mikey!" Mitsuya said.

"Mikey I-" Peh said.

"Shut up, all of you. You need to keep quiet in a hospital. Have some respect. Where's the waiting room?" Mikey asked.

"It's down the hall." I said as Mikey began to walk down the corridor.

"I know Kenny. And so I can tell you, he's always a man of his word. He's not gonna die here. He'd never do some so selfish. He promised me, that he and I would rule the world together. So Emma, Mitsuya, Peh, [Y/n], Baji and Takemitchy... have some faith in him." Mikey said and he went over to sit down on the couch.

" Mikey said and he went over to sit down on the couch

As the 'operation in progress' light went off. We all looked at the door when two doctors came out.

"The operation was a success. We were able to save his life." The doctor said.

I looked over at Baji and I had the biggest smile ever on my face.

"Come here." I said and hugged Baji out of joy.

"Let's all head outside yeah?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Let's go." Akkun said and we all started running through the corridors of the hospital.

When we arrived outside, it wasn't raining anymore.

"He's alive!" I shouted as I ran towards the rest of the members of Toman and they all began cheering.

"Draken! Draken! Draken! Draken!" Everyone cheered raising their fists in the air in triumph.

"Here, you'll catch a cold." Baji said as he draped his Toman jacket over my shoulders.

"Thank you." I said smiling at Baji as fireworks went off behind us.

"Oh woah..." I said looking at the fireworks that were all different colours.

Baji's POV:

As I looked over at [Y/n] who was staring in awe at the fireworks.

"Look at that one." [Y/n] said as a gold firework went off.

'It wouldn't hurt to hold her hand right?' I thought to myself.

As I reached for [Y/n]s hand. I felt my face burn up.

"Baji!" [Y/n] said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked looking at her.

"Come on... we're going." [Y/n] said smiling.

"Right, sorry." I said and walked [Y/n] back to my motorcycle so as I could drive her home.