Chapter 3

Louis' P.O.V.

I saw her look down smiling as she sipped through her straw. She really is gorgeous. I wonder if she knew about One Direction.

"So, do you know me? Like have you heard of me before?" I asked her as she brought her head backup.

"You look a little familiar, and your name rings a bell, but I can't put a finger on where exactly from." She said with her eyebrows furrowed, trying to remember.

"I have to tell you something, but you have to promise not to freak out." I told her.

"Promise." She said with her pinky out. I locked pinkies with her to pinky promise.

"Okay well, I'm kinda famous. Well not really kinda, I'm very famous. I'm a part of the band One Direction. That's why the girls were surrounding me at the store earlier." I told her as her eyes got wider with each sentence.

"Ohh. My best friend adores all of you! But how come the workers here aren't freaking out?" She said looking over to the lady that served her just a short time ago.

"I come here almost every day. They're used to me. And normally I come here with the guys, but this time I wanted it to be just us." She nodded assuringly. "So I say we act like we were before, agree?"

"Agree."

"So what'a up doll face? Tell me a little about yourself."

"Okay well, my name is Morgan and I'm eighteen. I'm living with the Franks, right down the street. I used to cheer and play socc- erm- football but I decided not to here. Your turn."

"Okay. My name is Louis Tomlinson, I'm twenty. I'm 1/5 of One Direction and I live by myself. I'm from Doncaster but I'm staying here for a show tomorrow night. I have four sisters, two of them are twins. I tried out for the X Factor with the boys and we got very far, third place actually, and now we are selling platinum albums! But I like football too! What position do you play?"

"Center forward." She said with a cute little smile.

"Cool, I play left wing." What am I doing? Why am I talking about football with a gorgeous girl? I can be so dumb sometimes. "Do you want to go dance?"

"Dance? It's kinda raining, Louis."

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." I said quoting something my teachers used to say growing up. I got up and gave her my hand as I bent over a little. "May I have this dance? My favorite song is playing!"

"There's no music playing, Louis." She said laughing as she grabbed my hand and we walked outside. At first we waltzed, but that was a little too formal. So I placed her hands around my body as she burrowed her head into my neck. I placed my head on top of hers and started singing.

"Shut the door,

Turn the lights off.

I want to be with you,

I want to feel your love,

I want to lay beside you.

I cannot hide this, even though I try."

"That was beautiful, Lou." She says looking up.

"Thanks Morg. It was actually Liam's solo but I sing it better" I said jokingly. This made her giggle. I bent my head down a bit and closed my eyes, letting my lips gently touch hers for a few seconds before we pulled away. She went back to the crook in my neck and we continued dancing for a few minutes. "We should probably get going. Harry's going to get worried."

"Okay. Text me?" She said questionably.

"Of course, love." We walked back inside to get our drinks and keys and walked back to the parking lot. I hugged her and gave her another peck on the lips. "Bye Morg."

"Bye Lou!" She said while walking to her car, waving. I unlocked my car and placed the key in the ignition an started it. I had to sit there for a moment to think about what just happened. Her American accent was seriously something I could listen to often. She drove past me and pulled out so I did the same. I drove towards my flat where Harry was waiting.