Chapter 19: Rumours

Start from the beginning

[Music addict]
"You done with the lovers' fight?😐"

[Edgelord Ciao]
"Yeah whatever."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Ahem anyways, abt the rumour yes I think that is true. Ayaka did mention it to Thoma and afterwards Thoma came to me devastated that he can never get the love of his life anymore-"

[Music addict]
"Damn, 😶 but I mean it's all arranged. 🤷 I think Scaramouche doesn't give a crap about who Ayaka is with behind the scenes. 🤔 Also there was the rumour that he might fancy someone 👀💀"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Oh yeah the thing where people said he knows someone from this class."

[Music addict]
"Exactly! ✨ I think.. 🤔 given that the city he's from is the same as Kazuha's.. 👀"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Oooh true! Who knows, Kazuha didn't mention anything abt him tho."

[10K leaves]
"Because I couldn't care less about him."

[Music addict]
"WAAAAH SINCE WHEN ARE YOU ONLINE- 💀💀"

[10K leaves]
"Since Xiao is."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Well damn- so what's all this about? 🤔"

[10K leaves]
"He used to be my rival, we hated each other's guts. I assume he doesn't exactly remember where he knows me from. He moved a lot the only thing he probably remembers is that he saw me before."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Kazuha had a rival?? Damn 💀"

[Music addict]
"He must've pissed you off real bad if you hated his guts so much 👀💀"

[10K leaves]
"He did, but it's in the past. I am not concerned in any of his matters after he had moved."

[Music addict]
"Awwh complicated and conflicted love 😍"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Venti wtf 💀"

[10K leaves]
"I from now on with upmost passion despise you and your whole existance Venti Barbatos."

[Music addict]
"Okay okay I was joking!💀 Don't use my full name geez 😭 Go to sleep instead you leaf 🍁"

[10K leaves]
"Great idea annoying bard. Good night."

-10K leaves went offline-

[Music addict]
"Well that case is solved. 😎 And also the Thoma rumour."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Mhm. What next?"

[Music addict]
"Xingqiu and Chongyun of course! ✨ That's another hotshot lately 👀"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Even if they are not together they definietly have feelings for each other"

[Music addict]
"Yeah I think the same 🤔🤔🤔 they are oddly close even for best friends 👀"
"Okay! Next ✨ so what about the Pallad rumour?"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Idk much about that but Chongyun did state that Pallad is very silent lately and everything. Scaramouche probably has a big imapct on him."

[Music addict]
"Weird 🤔 I never thought Scaramouche would actually help people let alone eliminate a bully from the list of threats. 👀🤔"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Don't judge a book by it's cover I guess. He is also pretty friendly with Ayaka. I can't decide if it's an act or if they are trying to get along to make the marriage easier for themselves."

[Music addict]
"I honestly feel bad for both of them 💀 poor souls having to marry someone they didn't choose 😞"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Yeah it's kinda tragic. But that's high business for you. There are also theories that Xingqiu will have to be in an arranged marriage later"

[Music addict]
"😱😱😱 Surely not! His father is nice! He wouldn't do that right?? 💀"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"I have no idea I am just hoping for the best. Poor guy would be devastated if he had to endure an arranged marriage."

[Music addict]
"I understand him, I'd also hate marrying someone for work benefits and not for love. Also the fact that I couldn't even choose who it is. 💀 The thought of it gives me chills 😬"

[Edgelord Ciao]
"15. Mins are up. Go to sleep."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Can we video chat Xiao? 🙏 It would help me fall asleep!"

[Edgelord Ciao]
"....."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Pleasee??"

[Edgelord Ciao]
"Fine. Dms."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Yay thank you ❤️"

[Music addict]
"Okay that's adorable, 🤗 well good night guys! 🌃"

[Edgelord Ciao]
"Night."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Gn Venti!"

-Music addict went offline-

After that me and Xiao were video chatting, talking about anything and I asked him to stay in call with me trough the night.
It didn't take long for us both to fall asleep.

Ayooo I hope you liked this little change in this chapter! Texts might come up again in the future when the situation is fitting. Exams are also getting close for them~ I wonder how will they handle it? Graduation and also a little surprise for later ;)
I wonder what it is for the graduating year that the teachers will come up with to ease their stress a little while they await for the outcome of the tests!
See you in the next chapter!❄️💙