If the girl only talked about zombies, Mo Chu might not understand, but if she said high-level zombies, then Mo Chu was almost certain that she was talking about Beluga Sea.

    The people in the Silent Squad were clear in their hearts, but the opposite team did not notice their eyebrow lawsuit. After the girl confirmed that there was a high-level zombie among them, everyone was on the verge of an enemy and assumed a defensive posture.

    Upon seeing this, Mo Chu quickly said, "You may have misunderstood..."

    But before she finished speaking, the man headed tightly said: "We have been tracking a Tier 4 zombie for half a month. That zombie has the ability to transform into others, and after often killing people, it becomes that zombie. People are mixed into the team, and the result is often the entire team is annihilated. This lady, I know you don’t want to believe that there are zombies in your team, but you better think about it carefully. Which of your team members is most likely to be a zombie It's changed, and I suggest that you should stay far away from each other now."

    Mo Chu: "..."

    Several people looked at each other and saw the helplessness in each other's eyes.

    The other party is also kind, but how should they explain that this zombie among them is different from the one that the other party is chasing, and their zombie is a law-abiding legal zombie.

    After a while, several people smashed their cans, unanimously pointed their hands at the Beluga Sea, and said in unison: "He is a zombie."

    Beluga Sea stood among them holding his hands and nodded calmly, "Yes, I am Zombies."

    Maybe their attitude is too weird, the other party is uncertain, and all the staff are confused for a while.

    Only the man at the head was thoughtful and whispered: "No, the zombie we chased will not speak even if it becomes a human."

    Mo Chu nodded immediately after hearing this, and said, "Of course not, because Our zombie is a good zombie, not the one you chased."

    For Beluga Sea and the entire Silent Team, the fact that Beluga Sea was originally a half zombie is not something to hide at all, they did not deliberately It has been preached, but it has not deliberately concealed it. Therefore, in the Baidao Survival Zone, according to the sudden appearance of the Beluga Sea and the special abilities of the Beluga Sea, there are many people who guess that the Beluga Sea was originally a half zombie. Mo Chu and the others had concealed it before, but since they became stronger and Beluga Hai didn’t care about it, they never concealed it.

    So this is an open secret in the White Island Survival Zone, and it is not something that cannot be said for them.

    This team of supernatural players is also kind. Mo Chu said calmly about the origins of Beluga Sea, and finally said: "It may be that the zombie virus remaining in his body has misunderstood this little sister, but he really is not now. Zombie." After

    Mo Chu's voice fell, the others hadn't reacted yet, and the man headed thoughtfully: "Treat the zombie virus...Are you Doctor Mo? Are you a silent team?"

    Mo Chu looked a little surprised. Give him a look, but there is nothing to hide, so she nodded and said, "Yes, we are the silent team."

    Her voice fell, and the other party sighed in relief, but then one of the team members was annoyed. : "Then these two days have been chased for nothing!" It

    seemed that they had not been chasing that power zombie in one or two days.

    Mo Chu had no intention of interfering with the affairs between them. After seeing the misunderstanding of the two parties had been resolved, he asked Li Shen to go to the basement to collect the bodies of the tragic death of the supernatural beings.