96-100

Back to

That villain has a crush on me

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 96

    "Stop!"

    This stern shout sounded rather anxious, and it didn't seem to be provoking. The members of the Silent Squad had a meal together, and they all stopped, and then spontaneously looked behind them.

    Mo Chu also followed, and almost immediately saw another superpower team running from the other side of the street. The leader was a man in his twenties who was not handsome in appearance, but he looked quite handsome. Righteousness.

    Mo Chu couldn't help being a little surprised.

    In addition to them, will there be any other superpower squads coming here?

    The squad of powers they were going to collect the corpses was obviously strayed, but the squad of powers running towards them didn’t look like it had strayed, and Mo Chu could feel it, their strength was quite good. .

    The strength is so good, and the squad of supernatural powers who dare to enter the city at this time and have the ability to enter the city cannot be unknown in the previous life. Mo Chu began to search for several famous powers in the previous life in his mind. The squad, guessing which one can match with the superpower squad in front of him.     When she was analyzing the superpower team, the superpower team also ran in front of them. They stopped five meters away from them very well, lest they were nervous, the person in the lead looked at them. At a glance, the gaze that stayed on Mo Chu's body was a little longer.     Then in the early ink almost thought he knew his time, the man looked away, then gave a show of hands, warm voice said: "Several bother you, but I think some things should tell you about."     Silence Several people in the team     looked at each other, and then Mo Chu said, "You say?" The man seemed to hesitate, then turned to look at a 17-year-old girl next to him, and whispered: "Ah. Green, are you sure?"

    The little girl moved her nose when she heard that, and then she glanced in the direction of Mo Chu and the others, then nodded firmly, and said, "Captain, there are high-level zombies among them! I must have not read it wrong, that zombie level. Taller than me, I don't see who he is pretending to be."

    The captain doesn't need to explain now, the Silent Squad understands it by itself.

    This girl is probably someone who has an exceptionally strong ability to sense zombies, and sensed the existence of high-level zombies among them.

    Several people looked at each other, and then they all looked at the Beluga Sea.

    High-level zombies, there are indeed among them.

    But Beluga Sea was originally a half-zombie. After being cured by Mo Chu, it was no different from a normal person except for some lameness and pale skin. Only the brain in his body retains a zombie virus that cannot be removed. Now it is his ability. Source.

    But Beluga Sea is not considered a real zombie before or after treatment, and now there is only a little zombie virus. If this is the case, the girl can still sense it and accurately say that there are high-level zombies among them. In this sentence, the girl's sensory ability is a bit strong.