Chapter 4: Cant Make Up My Mind

Ryder's POV
So some guys is down stairs, who obviously likes Aly and I am stuck outside her door upset that he does, do I even like her I mean she's cute, but I can't possibly be jealous, I would have to admit I like her to be jealous... Wouldn't I? I look at the clock and its a few min past the limit she set so... I opened the door only to find her in white lacy underwear and her long brown hair that fell all the way to her waist dripping on to the towel that was at her feet. She quickly turned around with a hand over her chest hiding that she didn't have a bra on and dang those were some... I shook my head I don't like her remember I told myself as her mouth was about to open I hurried to cuff it before she could scream and made it just in time "mmhm ohm" she said, which sounded really sexy and made me loosen my grip " please don't scream I am sorry you said five minutes" I said trying not to sound like a complete jerk. "She tried to talk again this time it was clear "hands off!" She yelled and I quickly released her "just turn around please" she said annoyed so I did.... "ok, you can look now" she sighed. She had a blue jean like button up shirt and some black spanks on witch was so hot, but I didn't stare at her for to long. She threw me a pillow and a little pink blanket with lady and the tramp on it,"here and don't try anything because I will scream before you can block me next time" I smirked as she turned off the light "thanks Aly goodnight princess" princess why the hell did I say that I sound like a idiot, hopefully she didn't hear that.."goodnight..princess" she said and I immediately felt my checks blush oh no I think I like this girl... *flashback* (the door opens a boy around 10 walks in) "why are you late son!"a slurred voice says indicating he is drunk "Sorry dad it won't happen again", "damn straight it won't" the slur speaks again "come here son I got to teach you a lesson" the man yells "NO daddy please!" Smack! *flashback ends*
I wake up and hear a voice telling me everything's ok and arms comforting me "hey everything alright" I hear Aly say in my ear so so sweetly.
Aly's POV
I wake up to hear I sharp wine and a blanket being moved around rapidly I got up and walked to the front of my bed "oh my gosh" I said, it looked like Ryder was having a panic attack. I was able to quickly wrap my arms around him and whisper to him "hey everything will be alright" I slowly stroke his forehead to calm him down he just looks at me with scared eyes and starts to cry. It's the first time I've ever seen a boy cry which made it so much harder for me not to do the same so I tried every thing I could to calm him and try to keep him quit, in till I came up with an idea, which I wasn't really sure would help me at all but I knew he would stop if I did it so I slowly closed my eyes and placed my lips against his. He immediately stopped crying and cuffed my face pulling me in closer and let another hand place its self around me. I pulled back once he put his hand on my back and looked at him "better" I said looking down at his eyes, "a lot thank you" I just smiled and replied "well it won't happen again so don't get any ideas" I said and he just smiled and whispered "then I guess I better cry all the time" I rolled my eyes and started walking to my bed in till I hear his sad voice again, "can you just stay with me a little more please,I won't try anything and if I do u can kick me out side to sleep." I sighed and felt bad for him so I told him he could come up here (on to my bed) and he did. I turned so I would face away from him and then he placed his arm around my waist which actually and honestly wasn't all that bad and we snuggled through the night.

.....~A\N~.....
How was chapter 4?

Is the book good so far?
Ps: I love romantic novels so I had to throw in the cuddling scene
PPS: I had a !real guy! 😱 😂 help me write Ryder's POV
Hope u all like it and felt all tingly inside (lol) 😘