1

"So tell us, who is it?" Hwa-young asked me.
"Come on Eunhwa! We've been begging you to tell us who is it the whole day!" Sejung continued.
"I don't want to." I replied.
"I don't want what happened last year to happen again." I added.
"We won't tell anyone, We promise. Right? Sejung? Sun-hee?" Hwa-young assured me.
"Yeah!" Sejung and Sun-hee both answered.
"Fine." I closed my locker.
"It's Kim Hyun-ki from Class A." I said, and that's how my high school year got ruined.
"AHHHHHHH!" Sejung and Hwa-young screamed, while me and Sun-hee ran away from them. I totally called it, what happened last year will totally happen again this year.

"We won't tell anyone." Hwa-young said.
"I still don't believe you, last year you said that and a day after the whole school knows who my crush was." I said.
"We changed." Sejung said.
"Okay fine, but I still don't believe you guys." I said again.
"Yeah, I don't believe them too." Sun-hee whispered to me, it made me laugh, I mean by laugh I laughed really loud. And of course when I do something embarrassing that's when
Hyun-ki walked past us, and of course Hwa-young and Sejung pushed me around, they make it so obvious. I really won't be surprised that by tomorrow the whole school knows who my crush is.

The next day.

"So this is what informations I got. So, Hyun-ki likes to watch movies and he likes cats too." Hwa-young said.
"He also likes Chocolates and Gummies, so if you are planning to give him something, give him that." Sejung added.
"Okay. But wait, where did you guys get these informations? Are you like spies now?" I said as a joke. We all laughed.
"Well, apparently Hyun-ki likes Woo-kyung." Sun-hee said.
"Hey! Why do you need to include that?" Hwa-young said.
"What? I'm only telling the informations that I know." Sun-hee said.
"Well, the informations you know does not help." Sejung said jokingly.
"It actually helped. I won't care as much if he rejects me." I said, and faked a laugh.
"Where did you get that information though?" Hwa-young asked Sun-hee.
"From one of my Brother's friend from Class A." Sun-hee answered her.
"That!" Sejung stood up and swallowed the bread she was eating.
"That brother could help us!" Sejung continued.
"You mean my brother?" Sun-hee asked them.
"Yeah! Whose brother we were talking about earlier? Of course yours!" Sejung said.
"No. My brother would not help us." Sun-hee said.
"But he helped you already." Hwa-young said.
"Oh no. If only you know what I went through just to get that one information." Sun-hee said.
"It would totally be easy. It's not like you'll treat him like a king right?" Hwa-young said jokingly.
"You don't know my brother, you don't know how cruel he is." Sun-hee said.
"He is like a villain who came out of a disney movie." Sun-hee added.
"Sun-hee, this is for Eunhwa. You'll do it for Eunhwa right?" Sejung asked.
"You don't need to do it Sun-hee." I said.
"But, you would help us so much if you do." Hwa-young trying to brainwash her.
Apparently, it worked.
"Okay, I'll do it." Sun-hee said.