Chapter Three

Harry had Just went up-to Ravenclaw Tower. Where he spotted Luna Lovegood. Luna said" Heya, Harry. Why are you in Ravenclaw? I thought you were a Gryffindor". Harry said" Luna, I got Resorted Last Night into Ravenclaw".

Luna said" My dads Dead, and I have no Family Left". Harry said" Luna.. What if Dumbledore Lied.. i mean, Dumbledore left me with Abusive Muggles. And all he said was 'it was for the Greater Good'". Luna said, Remembering" What if Dumbledore Killed my Parents?". Harry said" Exactly".

Luna and Harry had gone Dark. But Luna was the Bigger Change, she only hung around with Harry and a Bunch of Slytherins. Harry hid his Scar and Made his Hair more neat. Luna Brushed hers out. They were Called the Dark Duo. Until Dracos Gang decides to Join them.

Then they were called Salazar's Circle. Harry as the King, Luna as Heir, Draco as Queen. Pansy as Princess. Blaise as The ThunderBird( That's the Heir after Luna), Theodore as The fearsome( The Most Feared). Harry was Called Shadow, Luna was Midnight( Because she was Mysterious like one), Theo as Thunder, and Blaise as Lightning. Pansy as Flower.

I am now going to name Salazar's Circle as Their Nicknames.

Shadow said to Midnight" Time to End, Dumbledores Life". Midnight said" Yes, Shadow". Shadow had made Masks for them. Midnight had a Purple And Dark blue mask. Lightning had a Black mask with a Lightning Bolt on it. Thunder had a Dark Grey Mask. Flower had a Green mask with a Pansy on it. Salazar's Circle had a Big Reputation, from The Leader being Harry Potter.

The Group was going to Make a Mark(which was This one: