Lee Ji-Hoon's P.o.V

As we sat at the dinner table, I felt Y/n was angry, very angry. I felt myself slowly dying all over again. She was going to kill someone. Suho looked over at me and noticed I was dying, luckily nobody but Suho was at the dinner table so I knew he wouldn't tell anyone. As I looked down to see what was going on with Y/n, she was punching an almost unconscious guy. As I replayed what happened. "They said.. said something about.. about our parents.. " I stuttered as I fell, slowly dying. "Mom! Ms Cha!" Suho shouted, contacting his counter. "Y/n's in the school gym, she's going to kill someone, get there! Quick!" Suho shouted as he caught contact with his counter as I slowly faded away.

Ms Cha's P.o.V

I rushed down to the school with the other three. I made it in two minutes because we weren't far from the school. I rushed into the school's sports hall / Gym. I saw Y/n repeatedly punching this unconscious boy. "I- I didn't.. Didn't kill them!.. I- I didn't!" Y/n shouted threw sobs. Mo-Tak ran over to Y/n and pulled her off the boy. "I- I didn't.. I- I didn't do it!" Y/n screamed through tears. "Ms Cha, I could do with your help her, could you put her to sleep or something!?" Mo-Tak shouted over, I nodded and ran over. I moved my hand infront of her face and a small purple smokey circle came from my hand, as Y/n's eyes fluttered slightly and slowly. "I.. I didn't mean too.. It.. It wasn't on purpose.. I- I didn't mean to kill them.. Eomma.. Appa." Y/n said as her eyes fluttered closed as she fell asleep in Mo-Tak's arms. "You didn't kill them Y/n, you didn't do it." Mo-Tak whispered as he stroked Y/n's hair. I never knew Mo-Tak could be such a soft person. His only memory of his past, was with Y/n.

Mo-Tak's P.o.V

I never knew Y/n was hurting this much.  I knew she wasn't doing well with Cheol-Jung's death, and her school and everything. I cared for Y/n the most out of everyone else. She's the only memory I have of the past.

. . . Flashback of after Mo-Tak woke up from his coma . . .

"Uncle!!" Y/n shouted chasing after me as I left the house. Y/n's parents had died the same day I fell into a coma. "This is too much." I said. "Don't leave me too!" The young girl shouted with a short sob. "First my brother, then my parents! You can't go too! I have no-one!" She shouted through sobs. I turned around a rushed over to the small, young girl and wrapped my arms around her. "I- I'm lonely.." She stuttered through sniffles and sobs into my shoulder. "I'm lonely too.." I said, as I was kneeling hugging the crying girl.

. . . Flashback to the only memory he has of before the coma . . .

"I'm gonna get you Y/nnnn!" I chased after Y/n. "Haha! You're not gonna get mee!!" Y/n giggled as she ran from the garden into the house. I chased after her and caught up to her, I picked her up and span her around in a 360 circle. "I got you!" I said, spinning her again. "Ah, Mo-Tak, you're still here." Y/n's dad, Y/d/n (Your dad's name) said as he walked into the room. "Of course I'm here, I'm looking after my favourite niece." I said as I put Y/n down and tickled her side. "YA! Brother! Hello." My sister which was Y/n's mother, Y/m/n, said as she hugged me. "Hello little sister." I smiled as I pulled away from my sister and picked up Y/n and ran off carrying and tickling her.