01

(Bold writing = Korean dialogue/speech)

A/n: You lost your memory and you don't remember anything from when you were younger due to an accident that happened when you were a child

"I'm sorry but we are closing!" Y/n shouted, closing the ronnie noodle shop door. "Oh come on! Our friend has a bad leg and we walked all the way here to get noodles!" A girl with a short bob and round glass said. "Please come back once we have stock and we will give you double." Y/n said, bowing quickly as she rushed into the blue car.

As people whinged, the four of them drove off.

"Where was did you two see it?" Mo-Tak asked, his tone, cold and harsh. Y/n and Ha-Na told Mo-Tak where they both had sighted the evil spirit. "What level is it Y/n?" Ms Chu asked. "Level two or level three." Y/n said.

As they pulled up at the destination, Y/n, Ha-Na, Ms Chu and Mo-Tak all got in touch with their fifth member. "I feel bad for your niece she has a 50 year old single uncle." Ha-na said, through her ear piece to Cheol-jung. "We'll get him to our territory." Ms Chu said. Y/n nodded to herself as she ran, looking for the guy in the black and golden tiger hoodie. Cheol-jung just kept talking, he didnt sound out of breath like the other four. "Are you walking!?" Mo-Tak asked. "Hm, what no." Cheol-Jung lied and started running towards the coloured lights in the sky that marked Yung's territory. "It won't last long so run Cheol-Jung!" Y/n shouted, out of breath. Y/n was still running. "I've got him, he's going to the rooftop!" Y/n shouted, running up the stairs, chasing the evil spirit to the rooftop.

The Evil spirit looked at Y/n and looked behind him to the building. "Oh god please don't. If he commits suicide I will–" Y/n muttered. The evil spirit jumped off the building. But instead of missing and dying from the fall he jumped to the next building. "He jumped to the next building!" Y/n shouted. She hesitated to jump as Y/n had never had to jump to another building before. She stepped back and ran to the edge. She focused on jumping and she jumped off the building to the next one she rolled as she landed.

She chased it from building to building as opposite her Mo-Tak did the same.

Y/n, Ha-na and Mo-Tak cornered the spirit and fought it. They were doing well, fighting it, but it was strong.

Well, they were doing great until it used psychokinesis on all three of them. Ha-Na, went into the white truck, falling to the ground leaving a huge dent. Mo-Tak went into the wall nearest to the gate. Y/n went straight into the wall and she hit her head on the top of the wall. She fell to the ground, unconscious from the impact of the hit. Laying on the floor unconscious on the floor, all the voices around Y/n start to fade away, but one stays loud and clear, ringing throughout the teenagers ears.

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up! It's me Lee Ji-Hoon!"

"Y/n! Cheol-Jung is in trouble. The Yung territory will go soon, hurry to him Y/n!"

Y/n's P.o.V

As I heard Lee Ji-Hoon say Cheol-Jung, was in trouble, my eyes sprung open. I jumped up using only my left leg as I knew my right leg was broken, the sensational feeling of pain ran through my right leg, I could not bend it nor move it.

I tried to run but my limp was slowing me down, when ever my right foot touched the floor I could feel the flow of pain rush up from my ankle to the top of my thigh.

I felt myself enter our territory as the colourful lights vanished as I saw Cheol-Jung laying dead on the floor in a pool of his own blood. My hands trembled as they slowly lifted themself to cover my mouth. Cheol-Jung was like an uncle to me, not a father, an uncle.