Chapter 2

-Olivia's POV-

It was 7:45 and I was super nervous. we haven't had a case all day so I was left alone with my thought. My thoughts about elliot. Ever since I ran into him this morning, I can't stop thinking about him and how much I missed him. What I would do to be with him. No, Olivia don't think like that.

"Hey guys I'm gonna head out. You guys can head out to." I say to my squad as I walk out of my office at 8:00

"Okay liv. see you tonorrow." They say as I reach the doors.

"No you wont." i said, receiving a weird look from them. "Tomorrow's saturday, I'm not working this weekend."

"Oh. Have fun liv." Fin said and I smiled.

"Oh I will." I say walking away. 'For a group of SVU detectives we all have dirty minds, and make rather disturbing jokes on the job. But who doesn't have a dirty mind' I laugh a little and shake my head and walk out the front steps.

"Hello olivia." I hear someone say and I get really nervous until I turn around and realize it's only Elliot.

"You scared the shit out if me." I say slapping his chest.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." he says pushing the hair out of my face.

"It's alright." I say as my face gets hot, and I smile a little but because his hand kind of lingers there for a while.

"So are you mad at me liv?" He asks whole we walk down the streets of manhattan.

"No I was when I first seen you. But then you explained that you tried to stay in contact, but things were busy." I say nudging him a bit.

"Okay. I really am sorry. I could have tried harder." he says looking down. I lift his head up with my finger and set my hand on his cheek.

"El. It's okay. I'm just glad your here now." I say rubbing my thumb on his cheek.

"I wanna show you something." he says taking my hand and walking towards central park.

"El, what is it?" I ask while he drags me towards the fountain.

"Close your eyes." he says getting behind me and covering my eyes.

"Something I did a while ago." he uncovers my eyes, and his hands travel down my arms, to grip them. I get tears in my eyes when I see what it is. It's a plaque in the side if the fountain that says
Seargant Olivia Benson
Special Victims Unit, NYPD
Beautiful. Smart. Brave.

"El." I say as a a tear slips down my cheek. "I love it."

"I'm happy." he says turning me around.

"I love you el." I say as his hands slide down my arms and reach my hands.

"I love you too liv." he says with a smile. He leans towards me and I stand still for a minute, closing my eyes, and taking him all in.

"Liv?" He asks and I keep my eyes closed.

"Hmm?" Was all I managed to get out.

"I'm gonna kiss you." He warns before he puts his hands on my hips. I nod my head and he leans in and just as I open my eyes, they shut again due to the sweetness to the kiss. He kisses me softly at first but I put my hands on the back of his neck deepening the kiss, making it mean a lot more than it should. 'Your in a relationship olivia, what are you doing?' I think to my self as Elliot asks for entrance which my body automatically gives into, allowing our tongues to fight for dominance. After the kiss breaks apart we look into each other's eyes. I smile, causing him to smile as he pecks my lips.

"Take me home el?" I ask.

"Absolutely." he says before he's oops me up and goes to the street to hail a cab.

*A/N let me know what you guys think. Feedback is great.