1-5

Chapter 1 Back

    Mo Chu fell to the ground. When his sanity was dying, he saw the person kneeling in front of her, his expression depressed and his eyes flushed.

    He mutely said: "You, don't die!"

    Mo Chu was already speechless, and she never thought that when she was about to die, he would be the only one to save her.

    ... After

    the outermost wall of the base was broken, the entire base instantly became a Shura Field.

    With screams and stumps falling to the ground, a young girl suddenly threw herself down in front of Mo Chu, behind her was a Tier 6 zombie raising a sharp claw.

    Mo Chu kicked the zombie behind him, turned around, and almost violently pulled the little girl up, pushed her back, and said coldly, "Run!" The

    little girl seemed to be shocked. , Did not respond at the first moment. She was pushed against the wall, looking at the woman in front of her, and exclaimed: "Mo, Doctor Mo."

    Mo Chu didn't think of talking nonsense with her at this time. She looked at the Tier 6 zombies in front of her as if she was facing an enemy, and repeated: "Run!"

    "But..."

    But, you are a healing ability.

    But she didn't say anything.

    The Mo Chu in front of her, who is respected as "Doctor Mo", who is always decent and graceful, is the flower of Gaoling in the hearts of thousands of men and women. At this moment, he is covered with dirt and blood. Look She looked embarrassed, not like a doctor, but like a female soldier.

    Half an hour ago, because their team insisted on taking part in the campaign to encircle the demon, Dr. Mo and the leader, who had always cooperated well with their team, fell out. Their team members got together and scolded Dr. Mo for half an hour. She secretly got bored. Sneak out to play.

    Half an hour later, Dr. Mo, who had been scolded by her and her teammates, rescued her.

    But at this moment, she couldn't do anything, because she was just a first-order ability who had just awakened, and she was not even as good as Doctor Mo, who had the ability to heal.

    She gritted her teeth, turned and left, running desperately.

    She ran across this street, and across a wall, she clearly heard the sound of the zombie's claws piercing into the flesh and body.

    The voice was so familiar, it was exactly the same as the voice she heard from a distance when her brother ordered the zombie's hand.

    She burst into tears, but she did not dare to look back.

    Run! Run desperately!

    When Mo Chu used the machete he picked up from the street to pick out the lost crystal core, the claws of the zombie also pierced her chest.

    I don't know if it was too sudden, she didn't feel the pain for a while.

    She dropped the machete, looked down at her chest, and knew she was hopeless.

    She sat down against the wall, feeling the pain and then realizing the attack. As a doctor, she eventually died as a soldier. She did not regret it, but was just a little regretful.

    The protective wall of the survival area has been broken, and she is very sober to realize that the people in this entire survival area will be buried here today.