𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾

Mulai dari awal

After a little bickering, Ginny sighs and snatched Martinus' scarf with a small blush, mainly because of embarrassment. The boy simply had a victorious smirk, making the redhead playfully snap at him as she grabbed Luna's hand and led her to one of the carriages. Martinus can faintly hear Luna saying for him to 'hurry up' and he did.

He swiftly dodged and weaved through the groups that cleared out the train. Walking to the compartment, he grabbed his cloak and went out the train. The rain only got heavier, making him feel as if he was being poured by buckets and buckets worth of cold ice. And by the time he got to the carriages Luna, Ginny, and Astoria, were at — he was soaked head to toe. The door shuts behind him with a loud 'snap!'.

"I told you to use it!" yelled Ginny as she fussed over Martinus like her mother does with her and her brothers. Martinus just lets her be since if he protests, he'll be getting a glare in return. "Now you're all —  drenched!" She groans, asking Luna if she had a towel with her.

The ride to Hogwarts Castle was the only peaceful thing that happened today — after getting drenched and scolded by Ginny. He somewhat introduced Astoria — a Greengrass — to both Luna and Ginny.

Whilst the blonde Ravenclaw smiled and greets happily at the other Slytherin, Ginny was hesitant. But she still greeted Astoria who nods and talked about the unfortunate weather tonight.

Martinus focuses on Mittens the whole ride — talking whenever he's mentioned. The only person he was ever close with on a personal level was Luna — and he was reluctant on time with engaging in a conversation with Ginny and Astoria — even if the other brunette was his own housemate.

The carriage finally came to an abrupt halt before the great oak front doors. Martinus looks outside before ushering the kitten to hide in his shirt again. Mitten complied, in a grumpy manner.

Ginny opened up her mouth to say something, but only let a groan escape when Martinus already rushed up to the tope of stone steps. "That boy is so — so — !"

"Helpful!" Luna chimed in happily. Astoria chuckles as Ginny turned to her longtime friend with a deadpan.

"Luna, no — "

Martinus lets out a sigh and looks up when he was finally safe inside the cavernous, torch-lit entrance hall. He softly shakes his head at the warmth, sending water everywhere as he stopped himself. Martinus forgot that he was drenched from the rain and watched the water drip down the marble floor. Raising his hand, he runs his hair back and away from his face, failing to let any of it drip down his face.

"Monty!" A distant call made the boy look behind him, hands on his hips. It was Luna — but he already knows. The blonde Ravenclaw was the only one that calls him that.

"Martinus you bloody son of a — " Martinus looks back and forth from the marble floor and back at Ginny — who yells it out.

"What did I do?"

Martinus regrets ever asking that as he got an earful up to the Great Hall about him leaving the three of them, giving her his robe, and letting himself — and Mittens — get drenched in the pouring rain.

"... I was... um — trying to help?" Martinus asked, not knowing what to say. Didn't Luna mention something to him before, about him helping others? He wasn't sure, mind boggled and attention on Ginny. Luna and Astoria giggled as they watched them, earning soft grumbles from the boy. He supposed that if this was the way Luna and Astoria would — er — get along, then so be it. But this was such an unfortunate situation for him.