𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾

𝗈𝗈𝗈. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 !
FAINT SMILE

 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 !⤷ FAINT SMILE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

just... martinus.

╵ ╷ ︱ ───── ❰ ✦ ❱ ───── ︱ ╷ ╵

THE TRAIN STOPPED AT THE PITCH DARKNESS OF HOGSMEADE STATION. He leaned forward, raindrops immediately pattered on Martinus' nose as he looks up. The dark, clouded sky kept on giving them unfortunately strong raindrops as the dark-brunette went back in.

He looks behind him. To the blonde that smiled, and the ginger who narrows her eyes at the outside as if it was a disease waiting to infect her. Ginny's arms were wrapped around herself, looking like she was comforting — or reassuring — herself.

Mittens propped her head out of Martinus' shirt, meowing and hissing at the sight of the strong rain outside.

Everyone starts clearing out, whilst Martinus lightly scratched his nose. His brows raised slightly, moving to remove his robes.

He went closer to Luna, wrapping his robes around her as she gave him a closed-eye smile, not minding the closeness one bit. She knows that Martinus is rather dense when it comes to things like this — and didn't mind since his intentions were good. Never had she felt that he was doing anything bad of a sort.

"Oh, thank you so much, Monty." Luna thanked the boy in her dreamy tone, and he hummed, nodding. He turns to the redhead, removing his scarf — a dark cyan color — as he handed it to Ginny. She merely peered up at him in silent question, earning a soft sigh as he placed it over her petite figure — finally realizing what Martinus was trying to do, she yells. Eyes moved to the duo as Luna's soft laughter fell from her lips at her best friends.

"No no no — " Ginny began protesting, making feeble attempts in stopping him. But it was futile since he was bigger and stronger than she was. While Ginny struggled, Martinus looked as if he wasn't even having a hard time. His face was blank — some concern seeping through his neutral expression. "you don't have anything to cover yourself with!" She tries to reason. Martinus' expression didn't falter one bit. "It's raining cats and dogs out there!"

"I have a cloak." said Martinus, shrugging. She says it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He can go back to the compartment and grab his cloak. "Use this."