14: Morning's are Terrible and Day Offs are Sometimes Nice

Start from the beginning

"Well, if you guys are done talking, I made breakfast." Clint said, leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen. The team all headed towards the kitchen island and took their seats. "I heard what you were talking about and I agree with Tony."

"Even you? Okay, that's a bit rude." Tony's head shot up from his plate. "Says the Iced Americano who insulted me not 15 minutes ago." Natasha pointed her fork at Tony. "Not really an insult when it's the truth."

"Hey." Tony whined. "Quit it. So, what're we doing today?" Asked Clint. "I mean, we could just train-" Steve said before Tony cut him off. "Nope! We're going for a walk around the city and having fun."

Everyone looked at Tony weirdly. "Oh c'mon! A short walk around for the entire day doesn't sound that bad, does it? Besides, J.A.R.V.I.S is gonna alert me if there's an attack so we'd pretty much be on-call."

The rest of the team thought about it before agreeing. A visit around the city wouldn't hurt anyone right?

Oh god how wrong they were.

I'm kidding. The only thing that went wrong was that Dum-E, for some reason, wanted to tag along. Sadly, he was denied.

"So, who's ready to go?" Tony said, pressing the ground floor on the elevator. "I mean, we're all inside the elevator so there's not really an option to go back." Bruce said, crossing his arms. "Jeez, such a buzz kill. I'm trying to get everyone hyped here Jekyll and Hyde." Bruce shrugged.

"Well, where're we going first?" Steve asked, dusting off his jacket. "We could go to an arcade?" Clint said. "Not a bad idea. Let's just hope no one recognizes us..." Bruce said, trailing off. The elevator doors opened and Tony stepped outside immediately.

"Alright then, to the arcade we go!" Tony said, marching forward. The team, chuckling at his antics to hype them up, followed him. Not marching though.

~~~~(change of pov pog)~~~~

"Nico, wake up" Jason said groggily, shaking Nico by the shoulder, making sure that his blanket was draped over him. "Leave me alone..." Nico murmured back, sinking deeper into his covers.

"Nico, c'mon we got crap to do today." Jason said, now lightly poking at where Nico's side should be. "Like what exactly?" Nico asked, poking his head over the covers. "Like researching a bit more on these "heroes" preferably."

Nico stayed still for a solid minute before groaning and sitting up. "The zombie's awake, what a miracle." Said Percy with jazz hands, leaning against the doorway. "Politely fork off Jackson." Nico said, rubbing his eyes.

"How shocking, an actually censored word." Percy teased. "I'm half-awake, I need caffeine, and I can barely see two feet in front of me. What if Estelle was there, huh?" Percy shrugged. "Well, there's pancakes downstairs as well as a Grover and Annabeth. Say good morning if you want." And with that message being delivered, Percy left.

"I didn't know Grover was back from his nature trip." Jason said, grabbing a bath towel from his bag. "Where're you going Grace?" Nico said, now standing up, teetering slowly to one side then straightening back up.

"Taking a bath, what else? Take a bath too after I'm finished." Jason said, leaving the room. "Alright then." Nico said softly to thin air.

After the two demigods got cleaned and dressed in the clothes they laid out last night, they headed towards the dining room where Annabeth, Grover, and Paul were talking. Nico grabbed two mugs of coffee after he poured them and handed one to Jason.

"Thanks Nico." Jason said, taking a sip. "Nessun problema Grace." Nico said, taking a big gulp of his. "Hey you two. Didn't know you were here." Greeted Annabeth. Grover looked up from his plate of food and greeted hello. "What're you eating Grover?" Asked Nico.