𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜!

Start from the beginning

-

"When Hashimo said he'd take care of everything, I didn't actually expect him to rent the whole beach for the day." You mutter as your eyes fell on the empty beach, wondering if you'd made the right decision to come along.

"Ahh, the weather is great!" Kouji sighs dreamily as he went to set up the sport where everyone decided to stay at. "That won't be necessary." Hashimo speaks up as he gestured to a small yet comfy looking cabin a few miles away from where you guys stood. "I had everything prepared in advance." The blond assures but Kouji was having none of it.

"You're no fun." The black haired teen muttered.

"I beg your pardon?" Hashimo raises his eyebrows at the male, a confused look on his face.

Kouji sighs and pulls you to his side, "I'm pretty sure prez would prefer to stay near the beach and bask in the sun instead of staying inside that probably air conditioned cabin." He huffs, knowing fully well that was indeed what you preferred. You chuckled when you see Hashimo's face drop.

"Boys, boys." You spoke up, trying to get their attention. The two males looked at you expectantly. "No need to fight, we're all here to enjoy ourselves after all." You awkwardly smiled, gesturing to the clear water and the waves which you couldn't wait to get in.

"You're one to talk." Yuzuriha jokes, looking at both you and Hashimo's wounds that were still in the process of healing. A quiet chuckle escapes Senku, while Taiju proceeds to set up your things at a relatively shaded spot.

You go over to the brunette and decide to help him, making some light conversation in the process.

"So, how are things going with you and Yuzuriha?" You laugh when you saw how red Taiju got. "I'm planning on confessing to her, I just don't know when." He admits, trying to hide his face behind the picnic basket he was carrying. You hum in understanding, "Whatever happens, I'll support you." You gave the male a reassuring smile as you opened up the umbrella to further shade your spot.

Senku sneaks up from behind and hesitantly snakes his arm around your neck, trapping you in a headlock position. "Yo." He awkwardly greets. A slight blush rose to your cheeks as you cough, "You seem to be in a good mood." You comment.

The crimson eyed teen smirks and releases you from his grasp, "Indeed I am." He says as he crosses his arms. You could see Taiju escaping from the situation in your peripheral vision.

You look into his eyes for a bit, only to realize that he wasn't looking at yours. Instead he was looking at something lower than that.

Oh.

Your signature smirk made its way up your face as you continued to stare at Senku, trying to confirm if he was really checking you out.

"Like what you see?"

As your words enter his ears, Senku ended up choking on his own saliva. You snicker at his reaction, and you started howling with laughter when you saw how red he was. Senku was beyond embarrassed. He admits, you have a really great body. No, saying that would be an understatement.

He wondered if you worked out, how often you did it, and if you knew how well built you were. It took all of his willpower to not look further downwards. Alas, his efforts were futile.

"S-senku, I knew you were bold, but I didn't expect it was to this extent." The young scientist's eyes trail back up to see your red face, fully aware at where he was looking.

"Ah, sorry..." He stutters out.

"Enough with all this sexual tension! Let's swim, prez!" Kouji butts in, dragging you away from the crimson eyed teen.

Before Senku could interject, Kouji whisks you away from his sight and into the water.

"Ah, there he goes..." The young scientist cranes his neck a bit to the side to see the all too familiar blond. He raises an eyebrow at the male, making Hashimo chuckle, "Kouji always ends up doing what he wants, but he doesn't mean any harm." The male reassures the crimson eyed teen.

Senku simply hums, not taking his eyes away from you.

An awkward silence fell between the two males as the blond watches the other, calculating his next move. "You know," Senku starts, grabbing Hashimo's attention. "(Y/n) always seems to unknowingly give me a lot of mixed signals."

The blond raises an eyebrow, urging him to continue. Both of them plop down on the thin blanket draped over the sand, already knowing that it was gonna be a long conversation. "I mean, I know I already got rejected. Yet I don't know why he keeps on doing things with a not so platonic intention." The you scientist didn't even know if what he was saying made sense anymore.

None of it made sense to him. It sucked that this was his first experience in love, but he wanted it no other way. Not if it wasn't with you. Was he being stupid for clinging on? Maybe. But even if it was just a sliver of a chance, he wouldn't mind hanging on to a bit of hope. It was you, after all.

Both the blond and the green haired teen watched you and Kouji playing around on the shallow part of the water. Such genuine smiles both of you wore, they noted.

"If you were to ask me, I'd say you're really dumb." Hashimo speaks up. Senku was a bit baffled at the blond's statement, but he couldn't agree more. "I can't exactly blame you though, the situation itself is really complicated."

This statement made Senku think that Hashimo knew more than what he was saying.

The vice president noticed the young scientist's sharp gaze and chuckled, "For the prez's sake, I say that you shouldn't give up." Was all that Hashimo said before he got up and went for the cabin.

"I'm getting us all some drinks." The blond lazily waves.

Ah, this short vacation will be interesting.