°*• Chapter 10 •*°

Start from the beginning

Yeonjun thought for awhile then sighed and took a seat on the floor like the rest making the others smile in relief. They were all really quite tired.

"So... wanna hear how Soobin entered the wrong class this morning?" Yeonjun smirked making the others turn to Soobin wide eyed before laughing.

"Yah hyung that's not fair, you should be sharing your embarrassing story not mine." Soobin complained but they all just laughed.

"You look so sleepy when you entered my class. Our teacher was actually shocked to see you. Also, you obviously got up late then." Yeonjun chuckled that Soobin pouted as he got exposed.

"It was one time, we went home so late it was almost 2 o'clock in the morning." Soobin explained while the others agreed despite laughing.

"How about you Yeonjun hyung, did something funny happened to you these past 2 days?" Hueningkai asked.

"Well..." Yeonjun thought for awhile.

"Well?" The four repeated sounding eager.

"Well, there's getting to class late every morning and getting scolded for falling asleep in the middle of lessons." Yeonjun laughed awkwardly.

"That's typical hyung." Beomgyu said.

"Yeah well I don't usually get that much into trouble you know?" He looked at Beomgyu pointedly who only pouted.

"Hey I don't get into trouble 24/7 ok. Such an unfair judgement, hmp." He crossed his arms cutely, they all simply chuckled and laughed at his actions.

"But really, there's nothing really eventful happened to me aside from that." Yeonjun explained.

"How about getting low scores on tests or quizzes hyung?" Taehyun asked.

"You call 3 mistakes having low scores Tae?" Beomgyu looked at the younger wide eyed who just rolled his eyes.

"Of course not, I actually only passed that Math test by 3 points. I was that unfocused, I made so many errors." Taehyun crossed his arms.

"Yeah he was slightly pissed about it." Hueningkai chuckled while Taehyun merely rolled his eyes cause he have nothing to say and its true.

"So hyung?" Taehyun focused back to Yeonjun.

"Well I did get 5-6 mistakes on our Science test but it was fine, the result wasn't a low score for over 30 items." Yeonjun smiled.

"I wish I had that focus... I seriously only managed to pass half the passing score of our Science test last Monday." Soobin sighed while Yeonjun chuckled.

"Cheer up vice press, its only once right? Besides I'm used to focus my mind on the task at hand. After the exam though, I'm pretty sure I slept through the next period hiding behind my book so to not get caught." Yeonjun laughed.

"You got caught didn't you?" Hueningkai pried and Yeonjun laughed awkwardly.

"You got caught!" Beomgyu cheered.

"Yeah, I got scolded. I thought that would work, it works on dramas you know?" He laughed.

"Really hyung?" Taehyun said in between laughs.

"Alright alright, its been awhile now. We should really get on with the choreo now so we can finish this." Yeonjun said while easing his laughter.

"Alright! Let's get it guys!" Soobin called as they all scrambled up.

They placed the I-pod provided to them on the floor with a stand behind it so they can properly see the video. The song played and from there, they started to learn the choreography on the bridge part to the end. They memorized it and do it over and over again until they all could do the choreography. They went home late again that evening.

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Hey my dear readers, its been awhile and I have been cut off from the internet and online world for a good 1 month with no electricity since a very strong storm hit our place that made me feel like I've been cut-off from the civilization that is created by human's interaction online and I couldn't even write anything...

Now I'm back online and a lot of things has already happened which I have 2 words for "HYBE STORIES" + The webtoons, my brain was seriously exploding with the amount of notifs I have for both TXT, ENHYPEN, BTS and some other comebacks, performances and releases I have been left out for a month of zero access from the internet...

So yeah, I'm just expressing my wave of feelings for all the things I've missed in December including my own B-day and my research paper *sighs*

Enjoy the chapter by the way!!! 😊