Crutchie/Davey- Who Did This To You?

Börja om från början

"Bye Charlie." Davey turned to kiss the blond's forehead. "I'll meet you at the flagpole after school." 

"Bye Davey!" Chirped Crutchie. "Love you!" 

"Love you too." David laughed. 

"Yes we get it." Grumbled Jack. "You're both in a happy relationship while the rest of us losers are single." 

The rest of their friends immediately began boo-ing Jack and throwning things at him, while the couple just laughed and waved goodbye to each other. 

 _-+=+-_ _-+=+-_ _-+=+-_

Crutchie turned the corner and- 

"Oof!" 

"I'm so sorry! Are you alri- Oh. Uh, hi, Oscar." Crutchie said nervously.

"What are you blind or something?! Stupid littl-" 

"Mr. Delancey! Mr. Morris! Is there a problem here?" Came the voice of Crutchie's favorite teacher, Ms. Bradbury. 

"No ma'am." Crutchie answered quickly. "I just accidentally walked into Oscar is all." 

"Alright..." Ms. Bradbury said, definitely not convinced. "Well, you should both get to class then." 

"Yes ma'am." 

And Crutchie continued his walk down the hallway, hoping that he wouldn't have any more run-ins with Oscar. 

_-+=+-_ _-+=+-_ _-+=+-_

A few hours later, Crutchie had finished his last class, P.E. The coach had let them out early and Crutchie grabbed his bag and made his way to the flagpole. It had just reached his vision when someone grabbed his collar and pulled him behind the school. Crutchie looked up in fear, instantly recognizing Oscar Delancey, and he put his hands up in surrender. 

"Oscar, please. I didn't mean t-" 

He was cut off by a fist in his stomach. 

He doubled over, wheezing, while Oscar took advantage of Crutchie hanging his head to take a couple swings at it. 

"No, please!" Crutchie pleaded. "Davey! Jack! Romeo! Finch! Help!" 

"Haven't you guessed it yet, you idiot?" Oscar sneered. "No one's gonna help you. So don't go crying for your little boyfriend, he can't hear you." 

He beat him into the ground, punching and kicking him over and over. 

"You deserve this, you lousy little f*g." Oscar told him as he delivered one last blow to his head. 

Crutchie tried to get up, but he couldn't. 

"Can't even sit up?" Oscar mocked, walking away. "You really are useless." 

The blond just laid there, trying to remember how to breathe. Eventually he managed to roll onto his side and stand up, but he quickly fell back down. 

'I need to call Jack.' 

He quickly looked around for his phone, but he didn't see it. Eventually, he tried to stand again, but fell, too weak to get up.

That was when he blacked out. 

_-+=+-_ _-+=+-_ _-+=+-_

Davey was waiting by the flagpole, like usual, and he was getting a little worried. It had been 30 minutes and Crutchie hadn't shown up yet. 

"Davey, calm down." Said Finch, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Jack got called out of school early, maybe Crutchie did too." 

"You're probably right." David reasoned. "I'm just overreacting. Again."