The words unspoken is the ones I need to hear the most

kiyo's p.o.v

I looked down at my brother's hand as he gently heals my remaining injuries. "All done kid " he gave me a smile and helped me up. "You should be fully recovered now."

"Thanks " I said rubbing my arm.

I looked up at him and noticed that he was acting strange. He was very jumpy. "What did you do?"I asked curiously. He looked surprised I even noticed. He shook his head nervously.

"Nothing....nothing at all lil sis." He played with his hair and tried to smile. Ok I know when he does that it means he did something that I wouldn't approve of in a million years. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to myface.

"Your lying"

"Um..hey looked Gaara's here! "He yelled in desperation. I jumped and let go of him. what the hell does he want. Now that I think aboutit....Ikinda forgot totellhim I'mout ofthe hospital. Yesterday I called neji...ops.

"I'm gonna find out what happened...and what you did." I whispered while pointing at his face. I then left the room and ran down the stairs.

I stood by the door and sure enough he knocked. I timidly opened the door and poked my head out. I glaced up at my awesome red - headed (also hotheaded) friend. I walked outside fully and smiled.

"Hey...I'm out." I said twisting my bleach blond / sakura pink hair. Oh and yesterday narutosaid his reason for this "little" prank was because I fight to much with sakura. So he put pink and orange dye in my shampoo and conditioner. It should be out tomorrow.

I felt awkward. I wondered why gaara isn't saying anything. I tilted my head up and witnessed the weridest/cutest thing a person could see. Gaara was trying to hold in his laughter. He turned away from me.

"Out of all the things that happened...this cracksyou up,huh."I leanedagainst the doorstarring at the back of him gore. I'm still wondering if I could fit in there. I think he composed himself...but then again I could never tell cause half the time he is nagging at me. And now he does it more than usual. I herd his snickering seize for a moment.

"Are you done yet? " I said pulling an unwantedhairinmyface behind myear. He turned around at starred at me...which means he is ready to lecture me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked crossing his arms."...and what happened to your hair? I think your maybe hanging around ino to much."

It was werid but at least I'm not being yelled at.

"One,I'm fine kito helped me fully recover. Two, naruto and sasuke are the criminals. They made me look from a threat to a prep. And oh yeah,three no I rarely hang around her.she's ok but all she talks about is fashion flaws and sasuke." I stood up completely straight and offered a hand.

"Lets walk " he nodded and took my hand. We walked away to do as usual. Talk and bicker. I never have anything better to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 hour and 26 minutes later.~~~~~~~~

I laughed slightly at his awkward commenton my hair. He opened my house door for me. We actual walked without arguing...it was mostly funny and he laughed a lot. This was werid but awesome.

I looked over at the couch and saw as usual kito and...her!! Mikyu Minamora....the girl that hares my guts but is my brothers friend. She never liked me but always played innocent around my brother. He told me she's sweet and nice but she is always want to be better than me. I may have black angel in my soul but she is the devil itself.

"OMG HI KI KI!! " she shouted and jumped up and gave me the worlds fakest hug. I pushed her away and she pretended to fall. She fake cried and covered her face.