Training and the meeting

En başından başla

"But now you know about him running the League of Villains and is a villain himself." Kurogiri finished.

"Yeah... I just... I remember him promising me a better family... I'm now adopted by the Bakugo's and I found out about all of you being my promised family... It's a lot to take in... Really..." Izuku finished and Kurogiri placed a cup of peppermint tea in front of Izuku.

"I know that we didn't get off on the right foot but from what I have both seen and heard from your father," Kurogiri said gently making Izuku look up out of curiosity. "You are much like your father. He is surprisingly good at listening to the members of the League, I remember that he would sing Tomrua to sleep whenever he had a nightmare from his first family..." Izuku looked over to the cackling Tomrua Shigaraki, who was pointing at a honey-covered Dabi.

"Really? He honestly doesn't look like he would have nightmares... he seems more like he would give others nightmares just for fun... or the type to have people play a horror game and laugh at their screams." Izuku said and this got a chuckle out of the other.

"He actually did do that to Spinner, Dabi has a video of it." Izuku giggled at this.

"Now I want to see that!" Izuku stated before he heard a tired huff from behind which got a smirk from Izuku.

"You all are going to be deep cleaning this whole floor and I am adding extra work to your training to help with your 'Extra' energy," Aizawa said, Izuku grinned before signalling to Kurogiri to make the hero a good cup of coffee.

"Hey, Mr. Aizawa!" Izuku greeted, looking over at his teacher with a smile.

The man just grunted as he sat down next to the teen, with a slight grunt as leaned against the counter. Kurogiri placed a mug of black coffee beside the hero before giving Izuku a cookie.

"Hello, Eraserhead-san," Kurogiri said as he wiped down the countertops. "Long day?"

"Yeah, it's been a long day..." Aizawa stated as he snatched the mug of coffee and started to take deep gulps of the hot beverage.

"I'm sorry about that," Kurogiri said gently.

Izuku looked at his teacher and smiled lightly before sighing himself.

"So when am I going to see my dad... Mr. Aizawa?" Izuku asked looking at his teacher.

The man sighed.

"All Might and I will be the ones to escort you to Tartarus and to All for One's cell. We leave in an hour and I suggest that you bring a warm blanket because it is a good three-hour drive there and back." Aizawa said.

"Okay," Izuku replied before getting up off of his chair and left to go grab a blanket and his phone.

"I'm sure that you and All Might have nothing to fear," Kurogiri said as he leaned against the counter. "Master always sang high praises of his son and always felt bad for not taking Midoriya-kun with him. Inko would have pulled something in order to stop Master from saving his son." Kurogiri added.

"With that information and all the other information that has been given to me, makes me want to punch Problem child's mother... Dang... I sound like Zashi..." The hero groaned out in a tired sigh.

"I'm ready, Mr. Aizawa..." Izuku spoke up.

Izuku had changed out of his gym uniform into something a little more comfortable. His top was an overly large black hoodie with the words 'I am The Problem child... please return to Eraserhead!' that Hizashi had 'didn't' buy with Nemuri after the Kamino ward accident. He was wearing leggings with leg warmers, and to top off the whole look was his red shoes. Aizawa inwardly smiled at the teen, he was like a small kitten that was begging to be held and petted to the point of sleeping.