chapter 1 ~ 'boobs and a bum'

Começar do início

"Adventures with the amazing Aunt Jenna, I suppose?" Brie smiles.

"Yeah, it was really fun. Just spending time together in London. Shopping and what not." I reply. "And you, Brianna?"

Brianna and Enzo take a glance at each other and then look back at me.

"Oh, nothing. Just staying at home and playing video games."

We carry on catching up and chatting when the door of the compartment swings open once again.

"Well, well, well."

Ugh, Malfoy.

"What do you want Malfoy?" Brie asks.

"I need to have a word with Berkshire."

"Piss off, you can talk to him later ferret boy." I spit.

"You can't talk to me like that, filthy little mudblood."

Mudblood.

Malfoy just assumes that I am one because according to him, my parents would be alive if they used magic to get out of the fire... but they're dead so he thinks they're not magic folk...

Everyone in the school knows about my parents all because of Malfoy. He loves the attention of bullying me in front of everyone, but he knows it doesn't affect me.

I usually just slap him in the fucking face and walk on. He doesn't deserve my attention.

"Yes I can. What, are you going to tell your daddy?" I answer him back.

He scoffs and then glares back at Enzo.

"Meet me at the castle Berkshire. If you're late, there'll be consequences." Draco sternly says, and leaves the compartment not so swiftly, bumping into the door before he exits.

He grunts and the three of us start bursting out in laughter.

"Ugh, daddy's going to punish me if I'm late." Enzo rolls his eyes.

Suddenly, Brie snorts at his remark, causing us to laugh even harder.

God, I missed them.

The rest of the train ride is a breeze and we finally make it to the castle. Of course, there's the sorting ceremony for first years and any other new students joining Hogwarts.

We yawn in boredom whilst Dumbledore gives his annual speech and eventually we're set free so we head to our common room after we eat our breakfast.

Brie makes her way to our shared dorm whilst me and Enzo chill on the couch.

"So, Esmeray." Enzo starts, stretching his legs out on the couch.

"Yes, Berkshire?"

"You look different." He says, nudging his foot against my arm.

"How do you mean?" I budge his feet away.

He raises his eyebrows, looks at me from head to toe and then smirks.

"You've changed."

"For god's sake Lorenzo, elaboration please?" I begin to grow impatient.

He tends to do this often. Somehow, he can easily get on my nerves.

"I'll let you figure that out for yourself."

I pause for a second, glaring into his eyes.

"Are you checking me out Lorenzo Berkshire?" I scoff.

He is totally checking me out. Oh, lord.

"Maybe." He grins as he stands up from the couch and walks out of the common room.