Recollection time~12

Ever since the celebration for Eri's awakening, you and the others keep trying to replenish Eri's memory. No luck so far. Every try resulted in you flipping the table over and storming off. Alois decided to visit you today when he heard the news.

"I was hoping it would return to normal, and I could live in my own mansion again." You mumbled, waiting for Alois to arrive. "I have 2 questions." Ciel stated while sitting across from you. "Go on." You said and continued looking out the window. "Why would you want to leave?" Ciel eyed you suspiciously and you tapped your chin. "I kinda feel uncomfortable living with Sebastian." You answered and glanced out the window. "Well then, why are you actually waiting for Alois?" Ciel asked with a stern look on his face. "He's gonna take me to different shops today." You said, bouncing in your seat, excited that something good is finally gonna happen. Ciel rolled his eyes and grabbed the book off of the end table next to him. Sitting in silence for the past few minutes, it was starting to get to you, "Ciel, is there nothing for you to do today?" He shook his head and answered, "Not really, you're about to leave and Sebastian is still trying to get Eri's memory back." You sighed and looked down at your hands while mumbling, "She has her memory, just not of me.."

"She'll remember, trust me." Ciel gave you a reassuring smile, and you sighed, "I hope so." A carriage stopped in front of the mansion and you stood up, Ciel grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his lap. "That's not Alois, go find Eri and tell Sebastian I called him." Ciel whispered into your ear. "How are you so sur-." You were interrupted when Ciel pushed you out of his lap. You gave him a sideways glare to see him ushering you to go on, you rolled your eyes and walked out of the room. "Darn Ciel, I wanted to know who it was." You grumbled under your breath as you stomped down the hallway. When you arrived at the room they were in, you hesitated to even place your hand on the doorknob. You took a deep breath, shut your eyes tightly and swung the door open. "Sebastian, Ciel called you and Eri can I speak to you!?" You closed the door and leaned against the wall.

🎼♬Play Music!~♬🎼

"I freaked out, I messed up!" You paced while running your fingers through your (H/C) hair. "Calm down." Sebastian patted your head before continuing down the hallway. "You called Mistress?" Eri gave you a slight bow and you fiddled with your hands. "I-I want to visit the indoor garden." You stuttered a bit. "Do you like flowers?" Eri asked and you nodded slowly. "I apologize, let's go." Eri started walking ahead of you and you followed behind her entangling your fingers behind your back. How hard is it to recollect memories? You thought to yourself slowing down your pace. "We're here mistress.." Eri trailed off and saw how far behind you were. "Huh?, oh yeah!" You ran towards Eri, and stopped in-front of her. "Is there something bothering you?" Eri asked and you shook your head, she grabbed your hand and pulled you in. "I can tell you're lying, about the flowers, you love them because your mother did?" Eri asked with a smile on her face. "No, I like them because you do." You whispered and sat down. "Eri, do you know how many (least favorite color)  rose bushes we have back at the mansion?" You asked picking up a rose in that color. "17?" Eri asked and you shook your head, "Well then, how many (F/C) rose bushes do we have?" Before Eri was able to answer you cut in, "It's my favorite color."

"Well then, 27?" Eri questioned and you shook your head and answered, "28." Eri sighed and sat down in front of you. "I might have forgotten alot of things, but I didn't forget this." Eri said picking up a variety of flowers, twisting them with each other, and placing it on your head. "Thank you." You raised your hands to touch it before Eri grabbed your hands and held them in hers. "E-Eri?, What're yo-." You were cut off when she gave your hand a little squeeze. "Please, tell me, how much did I mean to you?" Eri looked into your eyes with a pleading look in hers. "You were the only person I had when my mom died, you were there before, then, and after." You told her quietly as a tear trickled down your cheek, "Do you really remember nothing?" You asked with a shaky voice and she enveloped you in a hug. "No, I'm starting to remember that your (Y/N), born on (Birthdate), 12 years of age." Eri answered and more tears traveled down your cheeks, you hugged her back and started crying.

"I'm sorry for getting so mad that you remember nothing." You wheezed and cried some more, Eri pulled back and wiped some of your tears away. "I now how you feel, don't apoligize." Eri hugged you once more and rocked a little. "You'll always have a part of me." You whispered into her dress.

Chapter 12 done! Like I said, My arms are STILL sore and it took longer. Trust me, I don't like this either. I have BIG plans for this story but, because I was so reckless it puts a halt on that.
 Also, we will be traveling and there is no internet there, I will still be working on it but I can't post it until like Wensday. Yup, we'll be gone Sun-Tues. But hopefuly when I get back It'll be ready to be posted.

Thanks for Reading!~