4

No ones POV:
After a while of waiting, 5 hours pass by and Tommy finally woke up. But the room switched, he wasn't in technos room, nor his own. He was in another room, he couldn't quite know which room he was in. What he did know was that he was in a medical bed. He didn't know why, nor how did he end up there.
A couple of minutes pass until someone opens the door. Tommy look to hia right and it there was a guy, with a Santa clause hat, with sunglasses, and was wearing a orange hoodie. He looked like he was a bit older then tommy maybe 2-3 years older?
-
"Oh my! I'm so sorry! Wrong room!" ??? Says cursing himself out the door. But I stop him.
"You, what's your name?" I ask the boy.
"I- My name is TimeDeo! Though you can call me time, or deo!" TimeDeo says coming inside the room again.
"Alright deo, do you know where I am?"
I say looking at him confused.
"Oh! You're in a royals hospital shit thing. It's where so-" Deo was about to say something but got cut off by me!
"I know what a royals hospital is." I look at him trying to hold in my laugher.
"Oh hahaha!" So laughs awkwardly scratching the back of his head
"So do you work here? Are you staying here? Visiting? Well I don't think you woke here, hence you walked in the wrong room, OR this is the r-" I say normal, but deo face says otherwise.
"Wh- eh?" He says looking at me.
"So are you gonna answer?" I say and give him a smirk.
"I-" he was about to say something but got cut off.
"TOMMY!" Wilbur burst into the room.
"Hello will" I give him a smile and he comes running to me, and gives me a hug.
"Are you okay? You fucking scared me! Are you hurt?" Wilbur starts blabbering while still hugging me.
"Will-I-am leave the poor kid alone" Techno says leaning on the door.
"Hi tech" I say
"Hello toms, are you okay?" Techno says while walking near me.
"I- omg omg omg omg" I hear someone else say, it was deo
"Who are you?" Both Wilbur and techno says with a confused yet intimated voice.
"TimeDeo" deo says.
"Oh well time deo what are you doing in my dear brothers room?" Techno says with his hand on his waist, he looks like a mad mom finding out her child snuck out-
"I walked in by accident- I'll leave if you want! A-actually I'll just leave!" Deo says turning around.
"Bye whatever your name is!" Deo walk outside
"ITS TOMMY!" I scream back while I burst into laughter.
-
                          TimeDeo POV:
That was very embarrassing, I just meet the two most popular prince and the to soon to be king and general! Here I thought my luck couldn't get more exciting I bump into someone.
"I'm so sorry I didn't see where I-" I look up to see the KING! I mean like I know this is a royals hospital but I just bumped into THE KING.
"It's alright mate, are you okay?" The king tilts his head.
"I'm alright thank you!" I thank The King and bow down.
"Oh no need to bow down!" The king smiles while his hand is behind his neck.
"Oh okay! I'll be on my way now!" I say awkwardly.
"Bye!" The King waves back at me.
I smile greatly and after there's no sign of the king I start walking and then I start running to a room, which btw not a complete stranger!

"LUKE! You wouldn't believe who I just met!" I burst into Luke's room but then notice his sleeping. Next to a sleeping Luke there's a also sleeping bitzel. I walk near Luke and bitzel and sit down on the bed and puts my head on the wall my back kissing the wall(not actually kissing btw ja ja ja ja ja)
-
                              Philza POV:
I walk to Tommys room and hear many laughter.
"You guys are being aresholes!" Tommy says in his normal child-ish voice.
"NO BUT DID YOU SEE HIS FACE!" Wilbur laughs even more.
"What is going on?" I ask the three boy.
"We're watching a video, and it's 1000% funny!" Tommy says throwing his arms in the air. But instead of hitting plain air he poked Wilburs eyes. (Fun fact I once elbowed my crush and I felt horrible that I stopped having a crush on him.)
"Ow yoy motherfu-"
"Wilbur." Phil says eyeing Wilbur.
"HA L L L" Tommy says but soon stops by the old man glaring at him.
The three of the stare at each other and then bursted into laughter.
They were a bit to loud that one of the nurses came and said to keep it down.
I apologized and then gave the boys "The look" and then they all shut down.
"So phil" Tommy says cutting the awkward silence.
"Hm?" I say looking up at him.
"Why was brought here?" He looks at me then to The Twins.
"I- We thought something bad happened so we brought you here. They said something bad happened but they still haven't said anything." I say half lying and saying the truth. The doctor did in fact say what happened but he couldn't say it, he felt some kind of guilt.
"Oh! So when can we go?" Tommy says.
" You can leave in a few hours dear!" Someone says, it was a doctor.
"Hi! Ny name is Dr. Puffy! So I-" Dr.Puffy was about to say something but I hear my son's laughing.
"Sounds like pussy-" Tommy says while Wilbur is holding his laughter.
"Boys." I say and they quickly shut up.
I'm so cool.
"As I was saying yoy all can leave in some few hours we just need to get test results back and other things and then you'll free!" Dr.Puss- Puffy says while exiting the room.
"Well in the mean time I'm going to sleep." I hear Tommy say, I look around to see a missing techno. I'll go look for him later.
-mean time techno POV:
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
"STOP STOP STOP STOP"
—/
HIII LOVELESS! LOOK AT THIS

anyway two chapters in one day?!? Who am I?!? In all jokes aside Thank you so much for now 32+ reads it really means a lot! Thank you everyone!Remember to drink water, eat if you can and get some good old rest!Bye everyone love u!

Thank you so much for now 32+ reads it really means a lot!
Thank you everyone!
Remember to drink water, eat if you can and get some good old rest!
Bye everyone love u!