11/Just the beginning

November 6 - Monday - 9:32 Am

~~~***~~~

"I think the best option is to kidnap him."

"You're joking, right? I swear to god Sapnap if your serious I will murder you." Karl tells me.

"He's ignoring us more than he was and he won't even talk to us anymore. We need to do something to get him to talk to us." I tell Karl.

"And you think kidnapping him is the best option? Sapnap, he thinks we hate him! He's never gonna want to talk this out if we kidnap him!"

I stay silent at that. "Well, we're gonna have to do something."

Six days, six days of our soulmate ignoring us. Six days of trying to get to talk to the man. Six days of realizing that Karl and I both have a crush on the other man. Six days of wanting to fix this massive misunderstanding, but not being able to.

"Well just have to try and get him to talk to us. Again." Karl says and I know he doesn't want to. He just wants this to be over with. He wants things to be better.

"We've already tried that!" I tell him with an exasperated sigh.

Karl doesn't answer me, because he knows we have. We've tried everything. Quackity just won't break.

"Well then, let's just corner him," I state.

"Like to trap him?"

I just nod.

"Okay."

~~~***~~~

It takes almost all of the day to find Quackity. He's already in class in the morning, hides from us at lunchtime, and books it out of school before we can even see him. Though, over some miracle, we make it just in time for him to be at his locker while we're there. To make it even better he doesn't notice us till too late.

As soon as his eyes hit us, he goes to turn around. Before he could though I grabbed his arm.

"Let go please." He tells us, eyes looking at his Nike Air Jordan's.

"Please let us talk to you," Karl asks him. "We really wanna fix this."

Alex looks up from the floor. A look of confusion and nervousness on his face. "What do you have to fix? I already understand that y'all don't want me." He says quietly.

"That," I tell him and I grab his other arm, holding it so his body is facing me. His eyes look up and into my eyes and I can't help but look at him. His dark brown eyes. One's normally filled with wonder and happiness and now filled with nervousness. Red rimmed them too. Showing that he has been crying.

"Quackity, I don't know where you got the idea that we didn't want you. But we do." I tell him, not breaking eye contact. "Alex these past weeks have been one of the best weeks for Karl and me. Your jokes and smiles bring such a warm energy to our world and I'm so glad to have you in it."

"At the party when you told us we were your soulmate, it all just clicked. The way we-." I gesture to Karl and me. And Karl gives a small nod and smile, telling quackity that he agrees with me. "Feel about you started to make sense. And I don't know if you feel the same way or want anything to do with us anymore. But just know that we would never not want you. You're our soulmate Quackity, but not just that, you're our friend."

Quackity's eyes start to water and I can see a small smile on his face. Then he pulls me and Karl into a hug. I'm surprised for a minute before I relax into the hug, seeing Karl do the same thing.