"This is the life." He tells the world.

Karl and I laugh. "Karl said that the first time he came over too." I tell him.

"Great minds think alike." He tells me. "And Karl and I are so big brained."

I let out a small chuckle before using the controller to head to the awaiting Minecraft.

"Block game time?" I ask.

They both make noises of confirmation, which makes me hit start to the game. Soon we set it up so we have three players playing and hit start. Creating a new world called "The smart and Sapnap's world." With declines from Sapnap and laughs from both the other boy's.

When the world generates they get straight to work, (Well about as straight as they can get.) With lots of deaths popping up in the chat and swears coming out of two peoples mouths, they finally finished their shared house. Well more like a treehouse, with their jungle spawn area.

Their house was suspended between three different trees, with ladders and stairs heading to the house on all trees. Bridges were on the trees that went down to the large house. It looked like just a regular cottage (Well one that was floating in the air.)

With its cobblestone foundation and spruce wood accents -Took Quackity too damn long to find that wood. Karl says that we're gonna add balloons, that are gonna make it look like the house from the movie Up, and no one says no to Karl, he's a spawn of Satan if you make him mad. We all separate to get the materials, Karl with the wool, me with the dye and Quackity with chains.

Running around the biome, we all chat. Talking about everything and anything. Family, funny stories, school, just anything. Current topic though.. Embarrassing moments in life.

"Oh my Prime, God I feel sorry for you." Quackity tells Karl after he relays the story of his brother's terrible singing in the school play.

"One time my mom forced me to do the talent show and I fucked up the song so badly. I'm tone deaf so I didn't realize how off key I was." I tell them.

"Oh yea! You told me about that, said you only had three days to practice and Dream got sick the day you were meant to perform." Karl say's, doing his iconic giggle that makes my heart swarm.

"Dream was so pissed he missed it, he still makes fun of me whenever he watches the video though." I say.

"I clearly need to see this masterpiece." Quackity says and we all laugh.

"Karl? How many different colours do we need?" I ask him.

He looks over to my side of the projection, looking at my inventory he nods. "That's enough, you can head back now."

So I do, after thirty more minutes of building, we finally finish our Up inspired home. Soon enough we all get tired of minecraft and start playing other video games. Seven rounds of Valorant and nine rematches in Mario kart ends them to this game, Tetris and turns out Quackity hella good at it and super competitive. Now I'm also very competitive so you can kinda tell how this went.

The smashing of buttons moving the blocks to their correct place fills my ears. An intense glare sticks to my face. I kinda feel sorry for the screen that has to see it. Sweat starts to form on my face, I barely have time to wipe it before I have to have my hands back on the controls.

Twenty-five minutes. That's how long this round has gone and there's no thought of stopping. Karls cheering in the background, but it's just white noise to my brain.

"Fuck!" I hear Quackity say before a game over sign pops onto my screen.

"YESSSSSS! I won!" I scream.