Something wicked part 4

Start from the beginning

"Ali? Alison, hey, babygirl." He smiled softly as he crouched down beside her.

It slightly faded as he saw how pale she was. He put his hand to her forehead, she was warm, but cold at the same time.

"It's gonna be okay, Alison. You're gonna be okay. Daddy's not gonna let anything happen to you." He gently stroked her hair.

Dean gently scooped her up, making her wince lightly.

"I'm sorry, babygirl." Dean apologized to her quietly as he held her in his arms, just as if she was a baby again.

Alison was still wrapped up in her blanket, but it didn't seem to warm her enough. Deans touch seemed to fulfill that.

Sam came out of the bathroom, he couldn't help but smile at dean holding his little girl in his arms, as if he hadn't seen her in days.

Dean looked up at his brother and smiled lightly, before looking back down at his daughter.

"She's gonna be okay, Dean." Sam told his brother.

"I know. We're gonna kill this thing." He said as he gently sat on the bed, never setting his daughter down. "I'm glad we didn't take her there."

"Yeah, I mean, how did we not see this before? A doctors a perfect disguise, you're trusted, you can control the whole thing." Sam sighed.

Dean slipped one arm out of his jacket, switching arms to hold Alison.

"That son of a bitch." Dean kept his eyes on his daughter who looked peaceful, but deep down, Dean knew she was in pain.

"I'm surprised you didn't draw on him right there." Sam stated.

"Oh, trust me." Deans eyes shifted to his brother. "It took every last bit of me not to. But, I'm not gonna open fire in a freaking pediatrics ward."

"Good call." Sam chuckled.

"And it's not like it would've done any good. Bastards bullet proof unless he's chowing down on people's kids." Deans grip tightened around his little girl. "Also, I wasn't packing. Which is probably a good thing 'cause I would've just burned a clip." Dean huffed.

"Getting wise in your old age, there, Dean." Sam stated.

"Damn, right." Dean stroked Alisons hair. "Now, I know how we're gonna get him."

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"Striga works with kids, right?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." Sam said.

"Well, last night..."

"He went after Ali and Asher."

"So I'm thinking tonight, he's probably gonna come back to finish the job."

"Well, we got to get her out of here." Sam stated, his eyes shifting to Alison.

"No. No, that'd blow the whole deal." Dean shook his head.

"What?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah."

"You wanna use Alison as bait?" Sam question his brother who looked at him like it was obvious. "Are you nuts? No! Forget it, that's out of the question!" Sam stepped closer to dean.

"It's not out of the question, Sam, it's the only way! If this thing disappears, it could be years before we get another chance!" Dean stated.

"Alisons a kid. Your kid. And we are not gonna dangle her in front of that thing like a worm on a hook!" Sam told him.