Well, then I was rejected again and again, becoming a pitiful backdrop, not even a vicious female partner.

    Where does the plot start wrong?

    When Liang Xiao met her for the first time, she indeed rejected the proposal to invite her for dinner. Although Chen Jiayi was forced to go out with Yan Qiwei, she finally left in a hurry, leaving no space for her to have a chance. Multiply.

    The story should have ended here.

    However, Yan Qiwei met Liang Bozhong by coincidence when she returned home, and was pushed to the ground mercilessly by him. In order to compensate, Liang Xiao invited her out for the second time, and the two gradually got in touch.

    This is a plot that never appeared in the novel.

    So... Yan Qiwei from another world line probably didn't meet that naughty brother. It is an incredible butterfly effect. A difference in thought can cause the whole story to collapse.

    But these can't explain why Liang Xiao treats her so tenderly.

    Liang Xiao noticed her bewildered gaze, raised her eyelashes and asked, "What's wrong?"

    " I— "

    She only said one word and didn't know how to respond. Fortunately, a strange female voice sounded beside him in time, which successfully attracted the attention of two people.

    "Miss, please take your time."

    "Thank you."

    This Chinese noodle restaurant is very famous for many years. Yan Qiwei inhaled the fragrant noodle soup with satisfaction, and habitually thanked the waiter with her head sideways. Froze.

    Guazi face, apricot round eyes, very familiar facial contours.

    Yan Qiwei shouted in her heart-female, heroine? !

    It is indeed written in the novel that the heroine Xia Meng works part-time for the subsidy family, and no matter where she works, she can "very coincidentally" meet the hero or the villain.

    There are thousands of novel routines, and Yan Qiwei did not expect that one day she would encounter routines.

    Xia Meng smiled at her, then turned her eyes, and landed on Liang Xiao's face across the table, and whispered in surprise: "It's you, what a coincidence! I was very sorry yesterday, how are your hands?"

    In this remark, it was obvious to please, Yan Qiwei was like a big enemy, and pretended to inadvertently suck her noodles in order to conceal her true emotions, just like chewing wax.

    Liang Xiao was so obsessed with her in the novel, and now she will be captured soon, thinking about this, she instantly loses her appetite.

    However, Liang Xiao's expression was lighter, and her tone was much colder than before, with obvious indifference and alienation: "It's okay."

    "Is this your girlfriend?" She shrank and forced a jerky dry smile, "Long. It's really beautiful."

    "Miss."

    He didn't deny or admit it, his voice still didn't fluctuate, he couldn't hear the emotions, and it was full of polite perfunctory meaning: "You're working."

    Xia Meng choked.

    Yan Qiwei was also stunned.

    This is not right.