𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒖𝒛𝒛𝒊 - 𝑱𝑱

⚠️warnings⚠️: sexual content

*JJ is your boyfriend and you've been dating for a year and you have taken your relationship to the other level.*

Y/n POV :

I've been alone in the house for a while JJ said he had to take care of something and didn't need me with him. I asked the pogues to hang out but they all said the had plans so I stayed home.

JJ was being late so I decided to take a nap until JJ came back home. I woke up when I heard the door open slowly making noise and I noticed that it was night outside.

I saw JJ coming closer to me so I stood up. He lifted me up and I put my legs on his waist and he kissed me. The kiss turned out into a heated make out since we both missed each other.

He laid me down on the bed and kissed me passionately. He started kissing my neck, when I tugged his shirt he cut the kiss and stood up and lifted me again.

"What was that for?" JJ smirked knowing that I was so turned on right now and just but a blindfold on my eyes without talking. I was so confused we started moving somewhere.

Suddenly we got out of the house and I touched the grass with my bare feet. JJ removed the blindfold off my head and I saw a jacuzzi.

JJ was looking at me. I look at him and smile, "why would you buy a jacuzzi?" "Because I felt like it, now do you wanna try it with me?"

I was confused why would he cut our moment like that for a jacuzzi, he's always in the mood but I agreed to get in the jacuzzi with him. "Get your clothes off" "What were outside the house, anyone can see us. Should I go get our swim suits?"

"No and I don't care if anyone sees us it's literally midnight who could see us? Come on let's go skinny dipping" he said with a smirk. I couldn't say no to this human ever so I got naked. When I turned to get in he was already inside.

While I was getting in I noticed him looking at my boobs "My eyes are up here babe" "I know but your so damn hot babe hurry up come next to me" I went next to  him and sat down.

There was an awkward silence for a while until he grabbed me and put me on his lap. Our faces were so close that I could hear his breath. He started kissing me, he tried to get his tongue in my mouth but I didn't allow him.

He squeezed my ass and I gasped he got his tongue in me. The makeout got heated and I started grinding on him I immediately felt him get hard. We both gasped for air from the kiss, "Ride me" he said.

He got his cock inside me and I started jumping up and down the water was moving as I jumped. I moaned quietly when his cock hit my g spot, "moan for daddy cupcake" "but the neighbors will hear" "I do t care even if the whole island hears I want them to know that you're mine"

JJ got annoyed from the water getting in his face so he got me and got me out of the jacuzzi and played me down on a towel he had left there. He spinned us so he was on top.

He thrusted in me slowly "faster" "faster what?" "Faster daddy" " ok I'll do what my cupcake says" He started going faster and started rubbing my clit I was a moaning mess John B and Pope heard us for sure but rightnow I didn't care at all.

"I...I ... I'm cumming" go ahead baby give it to me" he removed his dick from me and he started sucking my clit, I soon came in his mouth. "Mmh always sweet, cupcake"

I noticed how he didn't get to finish, "stand up" he did as I said and I got on my knees and started sucking his cock while looking at him. He started groaning and moaning he threw his head back "I cumming" he said and he did I swallowed.

JJ went and got a sheet to cover us up and he got back and laid down with me and we both looked at the stars cuddling, I got on his chest, "I love you y/n you know" "me too babe" I said and I fell asleep.

JJ's POV :

I closed my eyes and suddenly heard someone walking by I turn my head and see John B and Pope. "Damn dude you got her screaming, the whole neighborhood heard you guys"

a/n: tell me how you feel about it it's my first time writing smut
If anything doesn't make sense pls tell me.