𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 - 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒆

Pairings : rafexfem!reader

Warnings : sexual content, drug use

Words : 1.3k

(You've been dating Rafe for a year and you've changed him much he's not a physco anymore)

Y/n's POV :

Rafe is hosting a party now that his parents are out of town. He invited the pogues and the kooks and other people from the island. Some of them he didn't even know but he didn't care cause he always hosted the best parties.

He always had the best alcohol and drugs people would go crazy when they heard that Rafe was hosting a party.
I was getting ready, I chose to wear a silky dress with high heels. I let my hair down as they were and for my makeup I did something neutral.

Suddenly rafe came in the room looking so sexy and handsome. He started coming towards me, "You look so hot baby, I could fuck you right now but I don't want ruin your dress before the party" he smirks. He's so close to me I could feel his breath in my face, he started kissing me. He was holding my head and then his hands started going downwards that's when I started getting turned on, he grabbed my boobs and he cut the makeout "no bra, you're such a naughty girl y/n"

Then the door bell rang you pecked his lips and he left. You fixed your makeup and you could hear noise from down stairs, the room was full of people and you could hear your friends so you decided to go downstairs. Then left the room and took the stairs. All of a sudden it was quite, all eyes were on you, every person in the room was amazed from your beauty.

You heard girls telling their boyfriend's to get their eyes off of you. There was noise again of couples fighting. Rafe was waiting for you down the staircase. He grabbed your hand and smirked. He was so proud of his girl but jealous at the same time you could sense it. He kissed you and you went to your girls and he went with his boys.

I went to Sarah, Kiara and Cleo "Hey girls how you doing?" "We fine girl, you're stunning" "thanks, you too" We started talking and vibing with the music we were dancing as well.

Rafe's POV :

I went to my boys Topper, Barry, Kelce, "You brought the good thing right?" I asked Barry "Yea I got you bro" "Thanks I will pay you right after" he nodded. I went and got drinks for me and y/n, I went and gave it to her and I went back to my boys. "Man, I swear your girl is getting hotter every time you host a party" "Don't talk about my girl Topper,  go find your self one"

John B came to me, he's y/n's brother and he's dating my sister. We started talking "So how's my sister doing I haven't talked to her for a few days" he asked me "Oh last time we talked she was screaming my name, guess she's fine" he smirks "Oh Sarah was begging for me to stop" "I see your taking care of my sister John B" "Yea don't worry" we did our hand shake and started drinking.

Y/n's POV :

"Oh Sarah look at them they're bonding" "Aw look at them they look so cute" "Let them talk let's dance" you girls started dancing twerking one on another. John B and Rafe noticed, you hear "Y/N CAMERON ROUTLEDGE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" You hear Rafe say you look at Sarah and wink at her. Rafe came and got you, John B as well

Rafe's POV :

I got y/n and I was told that the room with the drugs was ready, so I carried y/n , bridal style, "The drugs are in the island room and they're all free, payed from me" JJ came with Kiara, Pope with Cleo and John B with Sarah. We all went to the private room to talk and smoke some weed.

We started talking about how the parties I through are the best in the island, we smoked and got high together but not too high, "Hey I got some coke too" "Get it out what are you waiting" JJ said, were all good buddies we always hang out.

I laid y/n down the couch, she looked at me confused. I pulled out my pocket knife, she freaked out "Don't worry love I won't harm you" I took the knife and slit her dress until her thighs were showing. She was still confused, I spread coke on her thigh and started sniffing it, she smirked. "You ruined my dress for this rafe, really? But I gotta admit that's hot" I knew she was turned on but she didn't say anything.

Y/n's POV :

What he did was so hot everyone was confused but then they all started sniffing cocaine from the table and we all were high it was 2am. The pogues would crash over but we decided to end the party because the neighbors said they would call the cops and we didn't any trouble. So rafe told the people the party was over. Everyone was high or drunk, it took some time but they left.

I was in our room waiting for rafe to come back, after a while he showed up. He took off his shirt and came towards me, I unbuckled his belt and took his pants off. He was only in his boxers and he was hard rock. I got on my knees and looked up at him, he was smirking. I pulled his boxers down and he got my hair up in a ponytail with his hand. I sucked his tip teasing him he pushed my head with force until his whole dick was in my mouth, I gagged hard but started sucking him.

He got me up and threw me on the bed, he quickly teared my dress in half I only had my panties on. He started kissing me, he went down to my neck and he quickly found my sweet spot I started moaning, I didn't care if the others heard us cause they were probably doing the same thing. He grabbed my boob massaging it his hand and his mouth went on my other boob.

I was a moaning mess but his free hand left my boob and started going down to my panties his hand went inside my panties and started rubbing my pussy, it felt so good "Oh Rafe mhm", he found my clit and and I started moaning louder. He got his mouth away from my boob and removed his hand from my pussy, I whined. His veins were out making me wetter than ever, with his hands he tear my panties and I was fully naked.

He took his cock and shoved it in me going at a very fast pace barely giving me time to adjust to his size, even though we would have sex for so long my body couldn't get used to him. I was a complete moaning mess. He was pumping in me with an ungodly speed "Raf..dad...daddy l..let m..me" "Oh you can only cum if you say you're daddy's little slut" I moaned and I couldn't get any word out my mouth but I tried "I.. I'm d...daddy.. daddy's l..litl..little slut" I said and came on his cock.

He took his dick out of me and came on my stomach. He went and took a towel and took care of me and brought me a new pair of panties, he put his boxers on and laid with me, I laid on his chest and immediately felt asleep.

A/n: tell me how you feel about it.
If anything doesn't make sense please tell me

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 08, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें