Pleasee|C!Philza+C!Technoblade

Start from the beginning

"Pleasure to meet you y/n" I smile

"Pleasures all mine" I say as he removes my hand from his. We stand there awkwardly for a moment before he just blurts out the most random question ever.

"Do you know anything about anarchy?"

"Techno!"

Philza yells a little loud. I just chuckle before replying.

"Yeah, I know a thing or two. . ."

He just laughed under his breath. I looked at Phil he looked sorry for me?

-

The next hour techno started teaching me about anarchy well really anything to do with destruction and murder. I mainly sat there listening to his stories and tips. He's quite the teacher I must say, but Phil decided to put an end to this conversation knowing it probably wouldn't end.

"Ok techno I have to introduce y/n to other people before Kristen makes her go back to the afterlife"

Techno huffed at Phil as I stood up chuckling.

"Fine."

"I'll try and come back before I have to go"

He just nods as me and Phil make it out of the house.

"Ready to meet your nephew?"

-

We continue just to walk around the smp looking for Wilbur we end up bumping into him around l'manburg well the hole of l'manburg.

"Wilbur, I want you to meet someone" Phil points at me before continuing his sentence. "This is your aunt y/n".

Wilbur looked shocked at the fact that Phil even had a sibling, but he also looked happy? I could really read his emotions as well as others.

We exchanged hello's and started talking about Phil's embarrassing story's we both got a kick out of that until Phil made it seem like we had to go.

We start heading back to the house when we run into fundy and Niki (separately) on our journey back to the house.

We make it back to the house. We walk inside as I see the is starting to set.

We get inside to see techno sharpening his swords. He waves I wave back as I start to speak.

"Well, I'm going to have to get going soon"

"Why~?" Phil gives me the pouty face as I chuckle softly.

"As much as I would love to stay, I don't think Kristen would like that" I say pulling Phil into a hug.

"You sure you have to go?" Phil ask as he put his face into the crook of my neck.

I laugh a little bit "Sadly yes I have to go" I pat his head as I have to loosen his grip on me.

"I'll try and come visit any chance I get"

"You better" Phil grumbles under his breath. I shake my head as I look over at techno standing there watching us.

I walk over to him.

"Uh this might be weird to ask but can i hug you?"

I ask worried of how he will react considering we just met. He shrugs

"Sure"

I smile and hug him making sure my head was by his ear making me have to stand on my tiptoes. I whisper in his ear.

"Take care of my brother for me please"

He just nods hugging me back. After a moment I let go and walk outside them following me. I shake my wings stretching them out. I stand on the porch area connecting the 2 buildings as I wave them goodbye and sore off into the sky.

1 Week Later

It's been a week or so and I've been watching over them mainly techno he's.  .  . Interesting to say the least. Kristen let me have my own little area where I can watch over them and do my own thing.

I sometimes send techno little things like flower that I make grow. Hes collected a lot of them Hes pretty good at hiding things.

-

Today I was just doing the usual watching over Phil and techno sometimes Wilbur. I find myself staring at techno as he's training in his usual area.

I was so focused of his movements that I didn't notice Kristen watching me watch him.

"Someone has a crush"

I jump at the sound of her voice my face now light dusted with a light red on my cheeks. I just huff knowing I can't argue with her.

When I hear her eventually sigh.

"You can go"

I look at her puzzled

"You can go live with them"

I look at her completely baffled and I start rambling.

"WA- I mean with you be ok what if something happens-blah blahs blah"

She puts her hand over my mouth to stop me.

"I'll be fine"

I nod and give he a long hug goodbye.

"I'll come visit when I get the chance"

She nods into my head as she lets me go.

I give her a nod goodbye as I fly down.

-

I make it down and stand behind techno him focused into his training.

I start getting bored after a while decide to get his attention. I make a flower grow around the area he was swinging at causing him to stop. He walks over to the flower picking it. he smells it me making it his favorite scent . . . blood.

He stands there for a moment until I whistle getting his attention, he turns around to see me I smile.

He chuckles shaking his head keeping his eyes on me.

"Welcome Back"