Prologue

Schicksal HQ, Hyperion War Room

???: "Captain, you of all people should understand that this is the only way."

Y/N: "There must be another way, I'm going to figure something out."

???: "Captain."

Y/N: "Just don't go, it's dangerous! At least, don't go yet. I'll come up with a plan."

???: "Captain! There's no time!" *slams the table* "I'm sorry, but I have to do this."

???: *walks towards you* "Please, take care of the girls and the others. I know you can manage, you're the only man I trust with all my heart." *smiles*

Y/N: "..."

They're getting closer to you, then they cupped your face and kiss you.

Y/N: "Why?" *smiles sadly*

Suddenly, you hear distant voices inside your head.

???2: (Remember..... you have to..... remember......)

Schicksal's Knights Quarter

Y/N: *gasps* "What.. was that?" *panting*

Suddenly you hear a voice of a male not far from you.

???: "Hey, you look like you've seen a ghost kiddo" *chuckles*

Siegfried Kaslana

Y/N: *Exhales* (It's that red figure again. Who are they? Why did they call me Captain?) "Well, maybe I did Siegfried. It's those weird dreams again."

Siegfried: "Well kid, there's no time to dwell on that. You'll get over it."

Y/N: "Maybe."

He throws an outfit at you.

Siegfried: "Get ready, we're going to The Babylon Lab"

Y/N: (Right. Our squad are going to deal with the situation about The 2nd Herrscher) "Ugh, remind me again why do I have to wear this? I don't like this uniform. And why arent' you wearing this too?"

Siegfried: "Because you're a soldier! Act like it!"

Y/N: "I have to say, it's weird hearing that from you. Besides, you're a soldier too! What's the difference?"

Siegfried: *groans* "Oh c'mon Y/N, do you really have to beat me in every argument? Let me act cool for once." *grabs your shoulder* "For my sake."

Y/N: *cringes* "Damn old man, you're so dramatic. I wonder how you made Cecilia falls for you"

Siegfried: "Hahaha, let me tell you one thing kid. Almost every women in this world love a guy because of their sincerity and care for them ladies. And if there's a woman that doesn't and can't love a guy because of that, I can assure you that they're just some dumb bitches that care only about materials."

Y/N: (He may not look like it, but he is a great person. He really does care about Cecilia, maybe even me.) "Wow, that's harsh. But I agree with you on this one."

Siegfried: "Damn right. Okay that's enough of chit-chat, let's eat breakfast and get going."

Y/N: "Sure, Captain."

Siegfried goes outside of the room and you start putting on your uniform while looking at the mirror

Y/N: (What's the meaning behind all of that dreams? It actually feels more like.. a memory. And that voice inside my head keeps saying 'remember'. I don't understand any of that. What if..)

Your thougts are interrupted by the sound of none other than Siegfried's yell.

Siegfried: "Y/N! Hurry up! Or I'm gonna eat all of these pizza toasts, leaving you none."

Y/N: "What? No! Okay I'm coming!" *sighs* (he makes me looks like a kid)

You take your blade and gun before going to the dining room then you sit at the dining chair

Siegfried: "Hey don't look all gloomy on the dining table, you're gonna be okay. Stop thinking about those weird dreams."

Y/N: "It's not that, I.. I just miss everyone. This table feels so empty without them."

Siegfried: *sighs* "Yeah. I miss them too, but there's nothing we can do about that now. The only thing we can do is to keep figthing for all that's beatiful in the world."

Y/N: "You're referring only to Cecilia and Kiana don't you?" *chuckles*

Siegfried: "Well yeah but.."

Y/N: "I understand old man, and honestly, those words are kind of cool."

Siegfried: "Ha! You just said that I'm cool!"

Siegfried stands up proudly and starts laughing like a madman.

Y/N: "And you know what? I take that back."

Siegfried: "You can't just do that!"

After finished eating breakfast, you head to the mission's location with Siegfried. Your squad used to be a five man team before they were killed on action. Now, your squad consists only of you and Siegfried as the captain.

To Be Continued

That's it for the prologue, hope you like it. This is my first writing ever, and English is not my main language but Bahasa. So I'm sorry if it's not to your expectation and I'm always open for questions, opinion, critics, advice, and discussion. And one more thing, I write when I have nothing to do. So, sorry for the slow updates.

Thank you for reading, tell me what you think!