IV.

MARS sweatdropped as they saw a blond spiky haired guy shouting to a green haired boy, their uniforms were the same meaning they went to the same school

MARS sweatdropped as they saw a blond spiky haired guy shouting to a green haired boy, their uniforms were the same meaning they went to the same school. It was clear they weren't on good terms.

A year passed since they came to the Human World. They got used to the mundane lifestyle, they also made a few friends other than the teachers and heroes that were continuously meeting because of Aizawa and Kayama.

They befriended the indigo haired boy that they met on that rainy day and met in a coffee shop the day after. He was the same age of Mars and they discovered that he wants to go to U.A. and become a hero. Because he was from Saitama, a prefecture not to far away from  Shizuoka, he and Mars didn't get to see each other in person other than those two times. Since then they kept in touch by calling and messaging each other from time to time.

Not much later they encountered a bird headed boy whose quirk was a bird like shadow attached to him. His name was Fumikage Tokoyami. He was scared that they would freak out because of his unusual quirk, but instead they showed a curious behavior towards him and Dark Shadow.

Together they went shopping in the same mall Mars went with Midnight, but this time they went with a friend. They had fun watching Monster in Paris with him, eating popcorn and buy some random and cool stuff they obviously didn't need. They also met a purple haired girl in the music store. They were playing a rock song they didn't know, but apparently it was pretty famous since Tokoyami was shocked when he found out they didn't knew what song she was playing. Kyoka Jirou was the girl's name. Mars and Tokoyami had to introduce themselves first 'cause the purple haired was clearly shy and introverted as she kept fidgeting with her earphones like ears. But after talking with the two about music and fashion, she opened up pretty quickly.

All three of them shared the same age and also the wish to enter U.A. (well, at least for Tokoyami and Jirou since Mars was more forced to join it)

Mars still didn't understood the hype of being and becoming a hero. For them there wasn't a reasonable motive, but they didn't judge the other's wills and wishes.

Talking about heroes, Kayama still went shopping with the brunette from time to time, Yamada was more at Aizawa's home than his, Hawks randomly popping in front of them was getting on their nerves, All Might visited Aizawa once a month if he had free time, Mars was often invited to Nezu's office for a cup of tea to discuss how to travel to the Demon World, which by the way the lightskinned already was planning on a device able to locate a place where the supposed next portal will open.

Mars was doing unexpectedly fine after a year of being separated by their family and friends, they were sure they were doing well and were close to find a way to come where the brunette was on their own.

They were still training with their guardian, especially in the weekends. All their stats got better as they trained more, they were also developing muscled legs, specifically on their thighs since they focused more on their speed and leg strength then arm strength and power.