⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 ⚠️

Start from the beginning

A little after Jisung regained consciousness he was a little bit sober and sat up. "Where am I...? And why am I sweating like hell?" Jisung had his eyes half opened as he looked at his half unbuttoned shirt then beside him to see Lee Know. "It's you... the nice bartender who gave me a free drink."

"Bingo!" Minho set his wine glass down and his hand slipped into the open part of Jisung's shirt.

Jisung flinched a bit as a little gasp left his lips. "W-what are you doing?" He asked, not really moving at all though.

Minho used two fingers to rub over Jisung's nipple. "I've been watching you for some time now, you're just my type. Lucky you, everyone else didn't quite fit my taste." He whispered, biting onto Jisung's ear.

"F-fuck..." Jisung clenched onto the mattress, and bit his lip.

"You like that?" Minho unbuttoned the rest of Jisung's shirt and used his other hand to tease Jisung's other nipple, he felt them get hard and smirked.

"I-i do." Jisung licked his lips as he threw his head back and took a sharp inhale.

"You must be horny, letting a stranger you just met do this to you." Minho pushed Jisung down onto the bed, then sat on his legs and started kissing his neck.

"I think I am being a bad boy..." Jisung whimpered, arching his back at the feeling.

Lee Know chuckled at the blunt comment. "You sure are, now spread your legs for me and pull those cute socks and that skirt down for me." He sat back on the foot of the bed, watching Jisung closely as he took another sip of his wine. "Scratch that, take everything off and do it slowly, stand up as well."

Jisung complied with Minho's request and took everything off, sitting on the edge of his bed. He then covered his lap and bit his lip. "I didn't think I'd be embarrassed at this point but here I am." He muttered to himself, still half sober.

Minho grabbed Jisung's wrists and pinned them on the mattress on either side of Jisung. "I told you to stand up." He said through gritted teeth.

Jisung's eyes widened and he nodded, slipping from Lee Know's grasp to stand up. "S-sorry, I didn't hear that..." He whispered.

"Hm, I was going to fuck you but now that you didn't do as I asked you can sit there and do it yourself while I watch." Minho brought the wine glass up to his mouth again before taking a sip.

"How do you want me to do that?" Jisung asked, confused.

"You can play with yourself in any way you'd like, most preferably... How about you tease yourself? That sounds amusing." Minho spun the wine glass in his hand around before taking another sip. "Also, if you don't I hope you didn't look forward to going back home tonight."

Jisung felt a shudder go down his spine and just did what Lee Know had asked him to do. He started by edging himself causing him to take a sharp inhale, and let out quiet noises.

"Good job, go a bit faster." Minho requested.

Han started pressing the tip of his member with one thumb and used his other hand to keep himself from cumming. "A-ah!" He whimpered, it was starting to become hard for him not oo cum but even so, he couldn't.

Minho was starting to feel that his pants were becoming tighter, he watched Jisung and looked him up and down slowly before drinking the rest of his wine and placing it on a small table. Minho walked up to Jisung's side of the bed and sat beside him just watching.

Jisung continued to tease himself, letting out more little noises now as he stroked the tip of his member.

Minho grabbed Jisungs wrist and guided his hand up and down while looking into Jisung's eyes. "Just like that," He whispered, gradually pushing Jisung's hand faster.

Jisung looked Lee Know in the eyes as well, the pleasure turning into pain slowly. He winced as it almost became unbearable to not cum. "I-I need to cum soon Lee Know..." He whined.

"Not yet, I want to see your desperate little facial expressions." Minho replied, he went back to guiding Jisungs hand down his member.

Jisung bit his lip and he had started to have tears going down his face as he panted. "Ah- it's hurting." He whimpered.

Minho wiped Jisung's tears with his thumb then bent down a bit and put his hand around Jisung's member, licking the sides and tip. "Shit, you're so hard." He muttered and continued with what he was doing.

"T-that feels good," Jisung loosened up a bit, sniffling from before.

"Mm, you can come now." Minho stroked Jisungs member some more.

Jisung came hard onto Lee Know's hand and stuck his tongue out as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "M-minho!" He moaned.

The brunette licked off the rest of Jisung's cum and sat back up. "Gosh you taste so fucking good..." He grabbed the handkerchief from his suit and wiped his mouth off.

Jisung blushed, his legs beginning to fail him. "Sorry!" He bowed in apology.

"Now that you're in that position," Minho turned Jisung around and started unbuckling his belt. Once he was done he pulled his pants, and put two fingers in his mouth before pumping his own member a bit then pushing himself into Jisung.

Jisung gasped and let out a loud high pitched moan. "Ah!" He moaned, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Holy shit I was literally starved..." Minho huffed and started going faster. "Mmph you're so tight,"

Jisung was slightly drooling as he grabbed onto a pillow nearby, shoving his face into it. "You're so big..." The younger whined.

I know Minho thought and smirked to himself before going faster, the tip of his member rubbed against Jisung's prostate and precum leaked into him.

"R-right there!" Jisung squeaked, his member twitching a bit.

Minho practically slammed into Jisung now for a good five minutes before cumming into him. "Shit, this was better than I imagined..." He panted and kept going so Jisung could have a chance to cum.

Jisung came shortly after, cumming onto the mattress. "F-fuck!" He yelped, as he rode out his high, Lee Know started to overstimulate him.

"Good boy baby," Minho pulled out and stroked Jisung's black hair.

The younger fell onto the mattress, trying to catch his breath. "My head hurts-agh," He winced in pain, as his headache started occurring.