⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮 ⚠️

Comenzar desde el principio

"Y-you're so rough, b-but gentle..." Jeongin struggled now, holding onto Hyunjin's shoulders. He let out some more noises as he felt the knot in his stomach start to form again.

Hyunjin kept going at that same pace, he felt himself get closer to cumming again. "...I'm almost there baby.." He bit his lip and started going faster, a hand on Jeongins shoulder to push him down.

Jeongin felt his prostate get hit again and came almost instantly. "H-hyunjin!" He moaned loudly, his legs shaking a lot as well.

Hyunjin came a split second after, his chest going up and down. "You should moan my name like that more often." He grinned.

Jeongin was trying to catch his breath. "I-I don't have the confidence to do that... more than I already do." He huffed, then sat up off of Hyunjin's lap and laid beside him.

"Do it for me, kitten." Hyunjin said, smiling.

"I-I'll try... anyway, why choose me out of the billions of people on Earth? Especially me who was a virgin." Jeongin asked, wiping the hair strands that were stuck to his forehead.

"Well, is there another identical Jeongin with the same personality and everything that I don't know of?" Hyunjin asked.

"Probably not..." Jeongin replied, picking up the bunny hat he had dropped onto the floor and then placed it onto his head, playing with it.

"Exactly, that's why I picked you." Hyunjin smiled as he watched Jeongin.

_

"Thanks for helping baby." Chan placed a kiss on Felix and then hugged him. "As much as you have an attitude, I really love you still. You're mine, and that's why I like leaving a shit ton of marks on you too."

Bangchan kissed Felix's neck and laid his head in the crook of it.

"You're going to make me cry, I love you too dummy." Felix hugged Bangchan and kissed his nose. "I love you so much." He smiled.

"Now I'll tell you every detail that I like about you... Your freckles make you even cuter than you already are, your eyes turn into crescents when you smile too. I like how small and petite you are, and how your body looks when it's bare. Especially your milky thighs, those are so cute. I like how you have an attitude, it makes you hard to get, but it makes me want more. And your voice is very unique, I like all of you. Love you babe." Bangchan hugged Felix tighter.

Felix pouted and couldn't hold back from crying, it wasn't too long before he became a sniffling mess. "I like how your eyes nearly close when you smile, how you have that cute little dimple on the left side of your face, your soft hair and how much you..." The younger paused and took a deep breath. "And how much you care for me and melt me with your words." hot tears flowed down Felix's face. "And how you let me cry into your expensive ass shirts..."

"Calm down angel," Bangchan laughed and drew circles on Felix's back with his hand.

"I can't calm down, I love you too much." Felix looked up at Chan and kissed his face repeatedly.

"I love you a lot too babe," Chan whispered back. "Also, not to ruin the mood or anything but... I'm kinda hungry."

"I can cook-" Felix then paused and remembered what Bangchan was. "Oh..." He blushed.

"How come you're getting shy now baby?" Chan asked.

"Well, can you lead me to wherever you wanna do it? I'm not familiar with this place yet." Felix muttered.

Bangchan nodded, and didn't even hesitate to pick Felix up then run up his stairs. "I honestly could have just teleported here or whatever but I chose not too, so I could do this." He laughed before throwing Felix onto his bed.

Felix curled into a ball in mid air before hitting the bed. "You're crazy for that." He muttered.

"I wouldn't do anything to break you or anything, don't worry." Chan appeared on top of Felix and started placing kisses onto the younger's neck.

"Y-you scared me!" Felix's eyes widened when Bangchan randomly appeared over him.

"Don't be scared angel, now you don't have to hide your moans here either" Chan whispered, leaving hickeys on Felix's chest as he took the younger's shirt off.

Felix parted his pink heart shaped lips and a small airy gasp left him when he felt Chan start kissing his bare skin. "O-oh my god..." He whispered.

"You're so cute like this angel..." Chan grinned against Felix's skin before leaving more kisses on the younger's abdomen. "You look like you want me to play around with this don't you?" Bangchan rolled down the other's pants and started moving his hand up and down the blonde's shaft.

Felix nodded, following with a gulp. "Yes please." His breath hitched.

Bangchan edged Felix's member and watched Felix tremble as he licked and kissed the tip. "You taste so good baby." He whispered, licking the pre-cum that was already coming out of the younger's member.

Felix gripped tightly onto the silk bed sheets, his small body shifting around. "Just finish me off..."

Bangchan stood up before Felix could say anything he then thrusted into the younger at a hard and quick pace.

"A-ah! Oh my-" The blonde's voice hitched. "Fuck Bangchan-" He bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Keep moaning my name, so everybody knows who owns you babe. I love your moans." Bangchan bit Felix's nipple and thrusted faster. "Let's see how fast I can make you cum." He hummed before starting to stroke the younger's member to match the same pace he was thrusting. He found Felix's prostate after a couple of minutes and slammed into it.

"Sh-shit oh my gosh-" Felix moaned.

"You're getting tighter, fuck." Bangchan sped his pace up.

"Mmph, f-faster..." The blonde spread his legs further apart.

Chan rubbed Felix's inner thigh as Felix spread his legs and kissed the younger. He slid his tongue into the blonde's mouth and bit on his lip too as he got even faster. The raven-haired male let a moan out as the tip of his dick kept hitting the other's prostate and kept trying to hit it since it was so tight there.

Felix was moaning uncontrollably, his legs were starting to get shaky again too. "I'm almost...there.." He whispered, precum dripped out of his member.

"Good." Bangchan used his lower voice as he wrapped a hand around Felix's neck.

Felix uncontrollably panted until he came onto his abdomen. "Ah, gosh.." He huffed, his cheeks were flaming up.

Chan also came into Felix and used his tongue to lick up all of the younger's cum that had landed in front of them. "You did amazing, and thank you for 'feeding' me. Don't ever hesitate to tell me when or if you're uncomfortable though." He whispered, pulling out of Felix and then laid next to him.

"Don't worry," Felix sat up as he caught his breath. "I'm getting used to this."