⚠️𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭⚠️

Start from the beginning

"I-if you're going to be this way, i'm just going to sleep.." Felix pulled himself away from bangchan and pulled his underwear and pajama pants up, then went back under the covers. "And you better stay here or else. I want cuddles too, dummy." He rolled his eyes.

Chan chuckled and pulled his pants up as well. "Fine then, you baby." He laughed and hugged Felix.

The blonde turned around with a smile then hugged Bangchan back, kissing the older's nose. "Love you, goodnight, I'm going to be mad at you tomorrow just because I want to by the way." He whispered then closed his eyes.

"Ugh, I don't want to be annoyed though..." Chan frowned and just closed his eyes too.

"And I just wanted to sleep, yet here we are. Goodnight." Felix closed his eyes again and actually went to sleep.

"Goodnight babe." Bangchan smiled.

Hyunjin woke up beside a naked Jeongin then realized that he had slept with him that night. He smiled and tapped onto Jeongin's shoulder. "Good Morning cutie.." He smiled, kissing the younger's cheek.

Jeongin fully woke up and smiled. He then looked down at himself and covered himself up out of embarrassment. "D-did we...?"

"We did, you looked hot as fuck." Hyunjin replied.

Jeongin blushed a bit and kept the blanket on himself to cover up. "Oh my gosh, that was my first time too." He mumbled, his ears turning red.

"Great, also no need to hide under there, I'm pretty sure I've seen every corner of you last night." Hyunjin laughed then fell back down into the mattress lazily.

Jeongin nodded and slowly took the blanket off of himself. "I still can't believe that my crush fucked me- wait I wasn't supposed to say the other part. Oh my shit." He started rambling.

"You're so cute oh my. It's okay to say 'bad words' near me. I say them on a daily basis." Hyunjin cuddled Jeongin. "You have a beautiful body by the way, I'm glad I was first to see all of it." He smirked.

"You're making me shy again... but thank you." Jeongin smiled, covering some of his face again with his hands.

"You're so welcome, cutie." Hyunjin smiled back, kissing Jeongin's head.

Jeongin giggled a bit at the soft feeling and butterflies in his stomach. 

_

Felix had woken up earlier than Bangchan and he sat on Bangchan's lap, his head hovering over his boyfriends. "Wake up, bitch." He tapped the older's forhead.

"Good morning to you too." Bangchan sat up.

"I'm starting my protest today, I'm mad at you until further notice, the cuddly, cute, caring, funny, giggly Felix is out of order until further notice." The blonde repeated.

"This is too bad, I've actually got somewhere to go soon. I'd want to mess around with the mad Felix right now, but I've got to get ready to leave." Chan yawned.

"What?! Leave where?" Felix wrapped his arms around Bangchans neck. "You can't leave, Seungmin is temporarily mad at me and Jeongin got laid and Lisa is on a trip to France, you can't leave!" He fake cried.

"I actually can leave. But I've got to go somewhere important baby, besides you can handle yourself. You have a mom in your house that you haven't talked to in a week too." Chan pointed out.

"You're right, where are you going though? How long are you even going to be there? I can't do this, I'll die of a heart attack right now." Felix placed a hand on his chest and flopped back into the mattress.

"Calm down, I've got to go check out my house. I haven't been there in what feels like ages." Bangchan laughed.

"I can go with you, i'll even help clean it!" Felix suggested, sitting back up and grabbing onto Bangchans arm.

"What happened to Felix who was mad at me a minute ago?" Bangchan asked.

"It's too hard, I love you too much, now let me go with you, I promise I'll be good and quiet." Felix started fake crying again as he clinged onto Bangchan.

"Not sure about the 'quiet' part but okay." Chan laughed.

"Okay?! That means yes right?" Felix smiled.

"Yes, yes. Just try not to break anything please, I feel like the stuff in there is ancient." The older jokes.

"Probably is..." Felix snickered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you my demon age. I'm about 163 years old, but in human age that translates to about 24 years old." Chan explained, changing into some clothes.

"Oh Lord, I imagine you back then, so hot in traditional clothing..." Felix wandered off into his own thoughts.

"Don't get horny now, you'll make me want to take you down right now. But I'm not gonna, also yeah I did look so hot." Bangchan laughed.

"I'm jealous, no one but me should have been able to see you during then. I hope you didn't just fuck everyone in sight." Felix eyed Bangchan.

"No, I just chose a prey whenever I got hungry." Chan shrugged. "I have pictures of me though at my house from back then."

"Show show show show show! Oh lord I can't wait." Felix sat up straight.

"Let's go then." Bangchan held Felix's hand before bringing them to a halt inside the void. "My house is in here." Chan stepped into the void with Felix.

"Really? Oohh, private villa." Felix looked around admiring everything.

"Be careful, hold onto my hand. There's an invisible path but if you fall off, you'll obviously die." Bangchan tightened his grip onto Felix's hand.

"I was planning on doing that anyway, also would you not save me?" Felix asked, watching his step.

"Of course I would, I just don't really feel like having you fall right now would be a very good thing right now." Chan laughed as he opened the door to his house and put Felix inside, letting go of his hand.

"True true, now show me the ancient selfies." Felix said.

"Sure," Chan looked around a bit before handing Felix some Polaroid-like pictures. "Here, those are all I could find at the moment." He sighed, sitting down in a chair beside Felix.

"How could you walk around like this?! This is subtly cheating on me." Felix frowned.

"You weren't even born when I took these pictures." Chan laughed.

"Well that's comforting to know." Felix said sarcastically. "Here, you should put these back before I ruin them somehow."

"Alright, I'm gonna start cleaning some stuff." Bangchan took the pictures and put them away.

"I wanna help!!" Felix followed after Bangchan.

"Fine." Chan gave in to Felix's pleading and handed him a broom. "I'm gonna start off by cleaning them and then organizing."

Felix grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floor, moving some furniture out of the way so he could clean the corners.