Ajey- I am going, give breakfast fast. (He yelled from dining room)

Yn- Yeah coming. (She yelled from kitchen)

Yn served him some almonds, bread butter and milk.

Yn- here

Ajey- hmm 

After having it he left for office, but that bitch forgot to take his lunch.

Yn- ohh shit ajey forgot his lunch and if he will be hungry all day probably he will beat the shit out of me, I should go to his office and handle him his lunch.

Time skip****

12 PM

Yn's P.O.V
At 2 pm ajey will have a lunch break, I should leave for his office right now and should deliver him his lunch.

She left for his office and reached there by 1 PM.

She took lift as building was fucking huge. 🤝🏻 And also then she had to go on 25th floor so lift was needed for sure.

Yn's P.O.V

As soon as I reached at his office floor I went near receptionist. And fuck it, Receptionist was none other than arushi. 🤝🏻. WOOW. I asked her way towards Ajey's office. But instead of telling me way to his office she snatched lunch from my hand.

Yn- Arushi give it to me

Arushi- I am not giving

Yn- MOTHERFUCKER GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW, BEFORE I CUT YOUR HAND AND THROW YOU OUT FROM THIS WINDOW 😘 (shouting)

Arushi- (lil scared) Fine take it, don't think I am scared, it's just that I don't wanna argue with a slut like you

Yn- BEHENCHOD SLUT HOGA TERA KHANDAN AGAR AAJ KE BAAD MEREKO AISA KUCH BOLA NA INHI SCISSORS SE TERI TONGUE CUT KAR DUNGI.

Arushi- Aishh you abuse so much. Leave right now please. ( iss baar iski itni gandi wali fati that isne pant main susu kar di 🤣)  (jokes)

Yn- Give that lunch.

Arushi- here

With that she took lunch from her hands.    And went towards Ajey's office.

Author's note -: There was no-one on that floor, so probably no-one heard yn shouting. And ajey was busy so he also wasn't able to hear what yn yelled.

Yn was enetering in Ajey's Cabin but suddenly she heard ajey talking with a man, that man was sitting on chair and ajey was standing facing wall. As soon as yn heard what ajey was saying she was about to burst into tears but controlled it. And from voice of other man yn came to know ajey was talking with yash bhaiya.

Ajey- Bro I regret marrying her.

Yash- But bro she takes good care of you.

Ajey- Noooo, she is so annoying I hate her I hate her so muchhhhh.

Yash- I guess she is the only one who will ever take good care of you.

Ajey- Noo I want arushi

Yash- Don't you remember how arushi had already cheated you but you are still behind her.

Ajey- She is changed.

Yash- Aji ladwa

Ajey- Whatever

Yash bhaiya's P.O.V

Me and ajey were talking about yn, suddenly I heard sobbings from behind I turned around ans saw yn........ FUCKK. I can feel she must be broken right now.