🖤Part 3🖤

Note-: Open spotify and listen the song given above. Pleaseee 🥺🥺 while reading this chapter. Or you are missing vibe 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️.

Fine let's begin story. 🍾🍾
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ajey- Now you are gonna stay here for almost 1 week in this dark room.

Yn- *crying* *bleeding* N......no ahhhhhh aj.....ajey l....li.....lis...listen.......... To.... me.... Ahhhhhh

Ajey- shut up.

With that ajey left the room. Now yn was sitting all alone in that room while bleeding thinking about him.

Yn's P.O.V
Is this is what I get for loving someone? Ajey I trusted you with all my heart. Even I still love you but why you are doing this all to me. I didn't even slapped her. She was the one who started that all.

In midnight (around 1 Am)

Yn drifted into sleep or we can say she fainted, right? Tho there was a small window in room so a little light was there always but suddenly there was a huge power cut in the city, so now the room became completely dark and there wasn't even a single light.

Ajey in his room*

Ajey's P.O.V
I was sitting and chilling in my room, suddenly I saw a phone ringing that wasn't mine it was Yn's phone. I checked the name and it was her mother. I thought to ignore the call but when she called me for 4th time so I had to pick it up.

OTP

Ajey- hello mom?

Ym- hello beta, beta yn sahi to hai na?

Ajey- y....yess, but.... W..why?

Ym- Actually she have a ncytophobia (fear of dark) and as you know there is a huge powercut in the city. So I just wanted to ask if she's ok or not?

Ajey- Um.... Y....yes..... She....Is slee-ping

Ym- ok beta, good byee.

Ajey- Byee 🙂

call ends*

Ajey's  P.O.V

Ok so I know I have fucked up. Tho I was satisfied by beating her but..... Ok let's go to her room.

As soon as ajey reached there he firstly opened the flashlight then he started searching her abd lastly found her sleeping in corner in a pool of blood.

Ajey- aishhh she is so dirty right now, I will call maids to pick this trash. 🤲🏻

He called maids and told them to clean her.

After 30 minutes maids cleaned her and left her in her room. (Ajey and yn ka same room)

As soon as she arrived in room. Slowly she started came back in her senses.

Ajey- oh, so you are finally awake, it means you were doing drama right? 😑 As soon as you came in our room you are awake, such a dramebaaz.

Yn- I didn't

Ajey- Do you again want lesson?

Yn- No, sorry.

Ajey- Good now sleep and I am sleeping too.

Yn- ok

She finally drifted into sleep.

Morning

Today yn woke up at 6 at her own, otherwise you all know consequences 🤓. By 7 she made breakfast for ajey and packed his lunch.

At 8:30