No Aim

Water is not allowed to get dirty or get itself coloured cause it will make other would think that he is not clean and ugly . Water don't give any thought to other people but people around him starts to see him as other people see cause when someone manipulate someone they starts to get manipulate themselves.  Water is ordered to stay as simple or ordinary as possible he is not allowed to do anything to himself . Is a person not allowed to be himself. Its not like water doesn't dream he dream of things but the dreams are about he killing himself like jumping of a cliff or cutting himself with a knife , stabbing himself . Waters world is very limited water was always compared but being compared to his own younger sibling about bad things and being told that because of water his younger siblings are disobeying , what is even the mean of thus things child not only learn things from siblings but also from their surroundings and parents cuz parents have big impact . Water a  lonely things which is not allowed to have anything . People offend misunderstood him cuz he want to be with them he offers them but people think that is showing off. Poor water even after thinking this much still being misunderstood and abused.  Abused water parents abuse him only it's like getting the feeling that everything is his fault. What water want he doesn't get or he think he doesn't get it's just that he doesn't want others to get inconvenient because of him he just thinks that if he doesn't get something someone else should have it. Even when he and his brother both need something he doesn't let his emotion or feeling to show since he knows who is prioritize over whom.  Water thinks that is. He even a thing or what was he created for being this he hates himself even more .why was he born that the question he asks god everytime is is he a. Mistake that god has made . If he is a mistake then plz resolve it that's what he wishes for.