Chapter 4: A UMS3 Showdown!

Start from the beginning

"Good Luck Jason" marinette smirked, "You'll need it."

3 mins later

"WHAT THE HELL!"

Marinette beat Jason so brutally and swiftly, he had barely anytime to counterattack.

Now even Damian was slightly interested.

"Language Master Jason"

"Alright my turn now, watch and learn" an over-confident Dick said.

2 mins later

"Oh I definitely learnt a lot Dick" a smug Marinette said.

The rest of them were laughing their asses of at them both. Even Alfred and Damian chuckled. 

"Ok now that's just cold" he said to them with a frown.

"Oi demon spawn aren't u gonna give it a go?" Jason said teasingly.

"Todd i swear-"

"Yeah why don't you give it a go lil'd" 

"oh go on demon"

"FINE"

He grumpily got up and sat next to Marinette.

"Good luck 'demon spawn' " she said smirking. 

"tt"

They didn't notice Jason smiling and saying, "I like her" and plotting plans to get to get 2 specific people that you don't need to know together. A mischievous smile appearing on his face.

6 mins later

"Good match, you're pretty good, since you lasted the longest." she said smiling.

An annoyed Damian huffed and stood. Marinette also and put her hand out, he sighed, but shook her hand. They both quickly took their hands back

"And I'm not, I'm hurt" Jason said with his hand on his chest, with fake hurt.

"Todd your heart's on the other side of your chest" he said with a bored expression and Jason quickly corrected himself while marinette giggled.

Mari's pov

After a match with Damian, who was actually very good, he broke the record of 4 and a half minutes against me without losing.

"Good match, you're pretty good, since you lasted the longest." and I put my hand out, trying to look friendly. He sighed slightly and shook it.

To say I was surprised was a bit of an understatement. He had a muscular and strong grip, and gentle heat radiating of him made you feel safe, and that you really didn't want to part with it. I quickly withdrew my hand, I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

Damien pov

After a match of UMS3 with dupain-cheng, which I was a bit upset I lost, though I would never admit it, she put her hand out and said, 

"Good match, you're pretty good, since you lasted the longest."

She wasn't taunting me, because honesty rang like a bell in her words, so shook it. I was surprised, for such a small girl she radiated a lot of heat, and hand was as soft as a flower petal. I quickly took my hand back. wait what no I just need sleep I'm not thinking straight. Which gave me another question, why was she awake? I was used to Tim being awake with him and his caffeine addiction, but Marinette should have been asleep. Something wasn't right. In all the ruckus nobody else realised. 

I was brought back to my senses when my imbecile of a brother said,

"And I'm not, I'm hurt"

I replied, "Todd your heart's on the other side of your chest". Honestly.

"Alright I think that's enough for tonight, back to bed" Alfred said.

3rd pov

When everyone else had walked out, Damian walked up to Marinette and asked,

"How come you're awake? " he asked.

She froze. She quickly said, "just jet lag." 

"Have a good night Damian" and with that she left.

Marinette mentally facepalmed. She should have been more careful. Now he was going to get suspicious. Hopefully he doesn't find out about the night terrors.

After that, Damian couldn't sleep. Too much was going on in his mind. What have you done to me Marinette Dupain Cheng?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1159 words!

Another chapter done and dusted, hope u enjoyed! Please don't forget to vote and comment. It's great to hear what u all think!