Author thoughts (0.5)

Greetings to all my readers,

This story is the production of a young Black Woman, Hunnie880, who wished  for an Alucard x Black Woman fanfiction.  Though I was  nervous about it as not being a POC as an author.

Then the ideas for the story, Lt. Imani began.  I placed her in the Ranger Army as two women have graduated top of class as Rangers.  Next was a reason for her being in the Army and wanting to finish her degree to be an officer.  I used some information from the History Channel about many WWII Black servicemen that didn't receive their medals while alive.

Now came details about military uniform and a Black Woman's hair.  I learned in 2017 that the Army finally changed hairstyles for female Blacks to dreadlocks.

I wanted to have Imani's eyes to be a great feature.  That meant finding synonyms for dark brown.  She's athletic, smart and stays focused under stress.

Hunnie880 loved  this story when she read it on Tumblr.

  She could relate to it.  It is a portrait of a young Black Woman that had to work hard to get where she is.  How successful she is with a career in the Army.  Imani is smart, beautiful and an amazing solider.

So with that, I present to you Lt. Imani..

Merci Beaucoup Mon Amis,
~•†•~Michi Tala

Disclaimers:
🚫 Violence
🍋Mature Sexual Content: Slow Burn
❗Foul language