"Don't you think, I know that!" Harry shouted back at him. 

"Ron? Harry...?" A voice called, 

Harry peers into the small, shadowy space below, senses movement. "Luna...?!"

Upstairs, Bellatrix sat on top of Y/n with a silver dagger in her hand. Hermione was stuck sitting on the side watching everything. "This sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it?" Bellatrix asked looking down at Y/n.

"I don't know, It just appeared," Y/n said, telling the truth with tears in her eyes looking up at Bellatrix. 

"Liar. What else did you take?!" 

With the Deluminator in hand, Ron flings a ball of light across the darkness and a faint gaslight blooms. Luna's pale face hovers vaguely in the air. "You look strange, Harry. Mr Ollivander, look who's here," Harry looks past Luna and notices a goblin standing in the shadows.  

Ollivander, the wandmaker next to him, sits slumped against the wall, looking frail. Seeing Harry's swollen face, he lifts his chin and looks at his runny eyes. A friendly greeting from Harry was "Hello, sir.". 

The troubled look on Ollivander's face indicates that he is faltering. As Bellatrix's voice echoes through the vent, Harry looks at it curiously. "I just want to know what else you and your friends have taken from my vault!" 

"Neither of us took nor went in your vault" Y/n's voice pleaded, rang through their ears. 

Y/n shrieks in pain. Harry banged on the door, trying to open it, but nothing worked. The two of them stared at each other. Ollivander said, "There is no way out. We've tried everything.".

Trying to stay calm, Luna pointed out, "You're bleeding, Harry.". Pointing downward, she gestures. Harry pulls out his glasses from his pocket, puts them on, and peers at his sock, which is soaked in blood. Harry pulls the socks off his ankle, revealing a small gash and the cause of it: the mirror fragment. "It's strange that you'd hide that in a sock." 

Harry took the shard and turned the silvery side toward himself. For a split second, the eye flickered once again. After getting rid of the blood film, Harry realizes that the eye has disappeared. "You hid it, didn't you?" 

Harry is unprepared for Y/n's next scream. Affected by this, Harry looks into the mirror, peering deeply into it: "Help us." The others study Harry with curiosity, and footstep sounds can be heard.

As Ron clicks the Deluminator, the whole room goes black. An aura of light cascades from the cellar door as Wormtail's silhouette emerges. The wizard uses his wand to stop Ron's rush. "Let them go!" Ron yelled. 

Wormtail snapped "Shut it! You goblin. Come with me." As Griphook climbed the stairs, he turned to Harry, looking at him curiously, then Wormtail grabbed his arm and slammed the door in his face. Dobby appears before them as Ron clicks the Deluminator again.

"Dobby. What're you doing here?" Harry asked.

The elf looked over at Harry, "Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course." Everyone stares, stunned. Harry stares in similar amazement at the mirror glittering in his palm.

"Do you mean to say you can Apparate in and out of here? And take us with you?" Said Harry, looking and pointing towards the door. 

"Of course. I'm an elf." Dobby said, with a knowing tone in his voice. 

"Works for me." Ron continued. 

"Right. Dobby, I want you to take Luna and Mr Ollivander to --" 

"Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth," Ron said, Harry turned to him furrowing his eyebrows. "Trust me." 

Harry nods, turns to Luna. "You'll see to Mr Ollivander?"