Live fast,Die Pretty

• Dedicated to To all those people out there that think waving their middle finger like ya just

_BY: babydonahue,State-of-the-ART,NeverShoutAlex...fan us :)

__________________________________________________________________

Live Fast, Die Pretty

Jennifer,Krissy, and Alex were lying on their backs letting the sun burn their faces was probably the most fun they had, had all summer.Hearing the noise made them feel alive with the sea breeze,but soon those days were turning into a fade.Somehow, they were getting bored by doing the same things over and over.They were on their last day of summer looking for something exciting to do.

“Well, girls this sucks! lets go have some fun!” Krissy announced as she got up.

“Where do you wanna go?” Alex asked sitting up.

“Can we check out the cute guys?” Jenny asked bringing her hand to her forehead trying to block the sun to get a better view of Krissy and squinted her eyes.

“We have been doing that all summer lets do something different...like...get some beer.”

“You sure about that, Krissy?” Alex said concerned.

“Duh! we never do anything fun...all we do is sit around and stare at guys we wish we had talked to, lets live a little for once, guys!” Krissy exclaimed.

“Where would we even get it?”Alex asked.” We’re seventeen, stupid.”

“I heard there was a party down by the lake.” Jennifer suggested.

“Who’s party?” Krissy asked.

“Caitlyn Hill’s.” Alex said with a disgusted tone. Krissy was quiet. They knew all about her problems with Caitlyn and the group.The problems they all had, but this year was going to be different.

“So is that a yes?” Alex said looking at both her friends.

Krissy looked at them both with a half thoughtful and half evil smile. “Of course.”

Krissy stood, and reached both her hands out to help Alex and Jen off their butts.

“The real question is what are we going to wear?” Krissy and Jen said at the same time.

They all looked down to what they were wearing. All of their faces contorted into absurd faces.

“I have no idea, what I was thinking.”

They laughed and headed towards a beach house that they had shared with their friends at school. Everyone of them didn’t care who left or stayed as long as someone told them that they have left the beach to go home.As they approached their groups beach house, they could hear the pulsing music already, coming from Caitlyn’s party.

Eventually, an hour later, they started to leave their bedrooms. Krissy wore a tight short black dress, and a black leather jacket, with silver strappy heals. Her silver Bracelets clanked together on her wrists. Looking at herself in the mirror, Krissy sighed at her short thin stature. Her long brown curls framed her tan face, and big brown eyes.

Alex walked out of her room, tripping over herself as she tried to pull on the black heels that went with her black and white dress. The dress ended mid-thigh, and somehow it made her short stature less noticeable.Her straight blonde almost brown hair fell just below her shoulders.Her hazel eyes was showing beneath her swoop bangs.

By the time,they were both done Jennifer was finally ready.She wore a Tribal fusion dress that showed her medium, light skinned body perfectly well.She looked in the bathroom mirror, her brunette hair was all curly and wavy at the same time. It stopped at her mid-back.Her brown eyes were widen as she saw her sexy self. She was always confident in herself that she would always get the guys and not yet has it disappointed her.As she saw herself walk away from the mirror,she started for the door and met with her two best friends in the living room.