my darling love

I stare at her, looking over all her soft curves and divets. I run my fingers over her softly, feeling her bounce at my light touch. Every movement she makes drives me crazy. I want to feel all of her.

I couldn't help myself as I unbuckle my belt, sliding it out of my jean loops and folding it in half, tugging tightly as to resist the urge to hit her perfectly plump behind right then and there. I could imagine her whimpering and begging for more, which only furthered excited me for what was about to happen. I tease her curves again, dragging my fingers up and down her sides. I started to undo my pants, aching to let my member free from my boxers. Once I did, it flung out and just barely bounced off her, emitting a soft thump.

I started to rub my now hardened cock against her ass, relishing in the moment of glee before slamming into her. She was so wet. Soaking for me. She wanted this just as badly as I did.

"What a good fucking cock slut." I whispered so she could barely hear it over the sound of our skin meeting.

I grabbed any skin and fat I could, gripping her harder with each thrust. She squirmed and wiggled with me inside her. I want to destroy her, make her beg to finish. The little slut deserves it for the way she's been eyeing me.

"You're gonna love when daddy breeds you, hm slut?" She let out only a muffled moan, knowing I was right and waiting for it to happen.

As i got closer to cumming, I knew she did too. She got tighter and less shy, allowing me to see everything. God, I cant wait to watch her drip my seed. I firmly grasped the belt in my right hand and smacked it down right beside her on the bed, she jumped and whimpered. I love the sounds she makes at my will, I could listen to them all day. My thrusts got sloppier as I was close to finishing.

With one final thrust I let out my load deep into her, riding out my climax and ramming the cum deeper inside. After a few seconds I pulled out and watched her drip my thick seed out of her glorious hole.

"Fuck. You're amazing. Too bad I only get one use out of you..." I looked down at the mess I made.

The McDonald's wrapper sitting on my night stand from the McChicken I just destroyed with my cock.

"At least you'll be packed with man made proteins now." I then fucking ate the cum filled McChicken.