✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾

Börja om från början

-Lunchtime-

Date: August 4, 2005

"I feel like I've known you from somewhere, Shiori-chan." Emma pointed out as she playfully pointed one of her chopsticks at you. You almost choked on your food as she said that. You were able to maintain your composer and kept your facade like usual. "Eh? Really?" You pretended to be shocked with a hint of curiosity in your eyes. Kazaye was absent due to some family issues, and Tadashi got called by Mikey out of nowhere, who was yelling his name outside the campus a few hours ago.

"Yeah, I thought your name sounded familiar when we first met, but I can't remember," Emma said as she tries to remember something from the past that she might have forgotten. "Are you sure, Emma-chan? Cuz I'm pretty positive that we only know each other for one year." You said before you started munching on the food you have from your bento. "Mmm...your probably right..." She mumbled still doubting whether she has met you before or not.

The two of you continued eating on your Bentos when Emma suddenly remembered something. "Ne,Shiori-chan! My brother, Mikey, and some of his friends wanted to meet you-" "Sorry, Emma-chan! I suddenly remembered something important!" You immediately closed your bento and stood up from the school bench. "See ya later!" You waved your hand at Emma as you pretended to run inside the school lobby.

"S-See ya later..." She waved her hand at you in confusion. 'That was another close call...' You thought to yourself a bit relieved. You know Emma is a bit suspicious about you, most likely because she has once heard of you from her dead brother. But she was still wasn't sure. There was one time she invited you over to her house for dinner, but you declined. And another time when she suddenly called Mikey and Draken to school just to meet you, but you stealthily hid inside your locker with Tadashi's help and left the school by the time they were all gone.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

-After School-

-TreeHouse-

"So, you're saying that on August 3rd, which is tomorrow, Shuji nii-chan won't be participating in the fight?" Tadashi asks you again for clarification as he crossed his legs while sitting on the red bean bag chair.

"Yes, since Onii-chan and some other gangs members left Moebius None of them will get involved in the fight. Osanai got stabbed my Pah-chin, which resulted in Pah-chin getting arrested that happened a few days ago. Toman almost got divided into two, because of Mikey's and Draken's fight after Pah-chin got arrested. But Takemichi was able to change it all and was able to stop Toman from dividing. Although Peh-yan will betray Toman, he'll come back just like in the original storyline." You stated as you twirl some locks of your hair by your index finger.

"So...? Do we still have to do something about it?" Tadashi raises his brow at you as he places his head on his palm. "Nope. For tomorrow, Moebius is more at a disadvantage than the original storyline. There's a possibility that they might cower and run or fight till the end." You explained, "But what about Draken? Didn't you say that he would get stabbed?" He asks in a concerned tone.

"Yes, he will get stabbed. But don't worry, even if he got stabbed, he won't die because of Takemichi. So consider tomorrow your day off and take some rest." You calmly said, then sighed as you rest your head on the comfy pillow your embracing. Gaining a wary expression from Tadashi. "Your awfully calm about this." He said, "I've been stressed out for the last few days, okay? Let me take a break every once in a while." You sighed as you slouched down on the blue bean bag chair whil embracing on the soft pillow.