Chapter One:Briarcliff

My eyes glanced up and down the building. It was massive, containing tens of thousands of windows, all seemingly looking the same. My body felt weak, my tight handcuffs citing off the circulation in my arm, making it have a purplish tint. My medium brown hair blew in my face as the guards pulled me up the the massive door. Oh the door. The door was over 20 feet, almost quadruple my height. My head would have to tilt back far to see the top of the door. Above it, there was an fading inscription, reading: Briarcliff Manor Home For Criminally Insane. The guards swung open the door revealing Briarcliff. The giant room was a darkish shade of brown, almost black. A big, winding staircase wrapped itself around the insides of the building, showcasing about 15 different levels, many looking like prison cells. The smell of feces lingered in the room, causing me to feel nauseous and light headed. My vision was blurred, making it hard to see. I barely even noticed a tall, bony woman in her 60s wearing a long black robe looking thing stumbling down the stairs. When she finally reached the bottom, she looked me over. "So this is Miss Mia Taylor? Accused of murdering her boyfriend?" She snickered. "I- I swear I didn't do that. I didn't do anything to hurt my boyfriend. I swear." My cold limps were trembling, making me sound cold. The woman's long, almost skeletal fingers came close to my face, moving the hair away from my eyes. "Oh sweetie. Your not going anywhere for a long long time." She then gestured her hands for the guards to take me to my cell. "NO PLEASE! I SWEAR I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! HELP ME IM INNOCENT!" I pleaded like this for 2 minutes, until I was thrown into a small cell, with only a small, rock-hard bed in the corner. This would be my new home. Forever.