𝐢𝐱. chapter seven

Start from the beginning

the kid looks at drew then at derrielle, before quickly zipping up his pants and scattering out of there.

"you're such an idiot," elle jokes, making her way to the sinks as drew locks the door. she eyes him through the mirror, the sound of his boots on the old tile becoming louder as he finds himself behind her.

silence consumes the already small room. the old light in the ceiling has a blue-leaning shift, as if it was on its last breath of life. the air conditioning unit apparently out of order. sweat building and boisterous on their skin. wandering eyes and longing stares become direct— well, as direct as eye contact can be when they look at each other through the foggy and graffitied mirror.

his breath heavy as he hesitates with her zipper. how could one tiny piece of metal shield so much natural beauty?

"drew?" elle asks, her voice forced into a groggy tone because of the increased humidity.

"yeah, darling?" he looks up from the tiny zipper displaying on her smooth back.

"touch me," elle states, watching his smirk grow.

"here?" drew leans down, pressing his lips on the curve of her shoulder.

the action shocked elle, making her body lurch forward as her fingers grasp the granite vanity edge. his wet, open-mouthed kisses burning her skin from the warm and soft gesture— something she hasn't been used to in a very long time. "n-no."

"here?" he teases again, grazing his teeth at the touch-deprived nape of her neck. he watches her as he nips and sucks her succulent skin, how her body relaxed in content.

she shook her head, her dry throat sealing her mouth out of fear she would slip a desperate moan. elle hated being desperate. she hated being easy. she hated he got her this way. she hated that he made her have no control over her bodily functions. she hated that he was just like her: a tease.

"tell me," drew states lowly in her ear, "or i won't give you what we both want." his hands, finally, creep up her thighs, sending shockwaves from the tip of his fingers. "go on, use your words. i know you can."

"god," she sighs out in frustration. "you can either fuck me in this dress or out of it. choose your pick, because i'm starting to get needy."

"as long as we're on the same page," drew replies, kissing her neck once again as his fingers dive under the tight hem of her dress. hooking the sequined fabric, he forcibly pulls it upwards, exposing her ass neatly presented in a flimsy white thong.

"damn, all this for me?" he asks, watching her face and ears grow red as he picks up the elastic band and snaps it back to her hip. "don't be embarrassed, baby, you're beautiful."

"all for you," elle nods, pushing back into his pelvic area.

"oh, wow, you weren't lying when you said you are a needy little thing," he leans back up, pulling a bit away to see what she would do— more importantly, how far she would go.

elle narrows her eyes at him, glaring at his smug face as she pushes back further. rubbing on his dark suede pants, feeling him grow is just enticing her to turn around, drop to her knees, and suck him off until she had no choice but to swallow.

immediately, his hands find their way to her hips. drew angles his hips directly behind where her prominent wet patch is found on the cotton. he groans as she dry humps him— as he feels himself grow tight in his pants.

"fuck this," she heaves, stopping herself to reach behind and teasingly pull off her thong— revealing everything. as her underwear pools around her ankles, she kicks it off, standing straight and turning around.

"what are you"— drew asks, a bit startled but completely turned on.

—"shut up and fuck me," derrielle deadpans, unleashing his belt from around his waist quickly. (she debates about tying her hands together with it but she decides against it, she doesn't want to freak him out if he wasn't into bondage.)

pushing him back into an open stall, he plops down on the toilet seat. the second the door swings shut, derrielle is riding him to her heart's— i mean, her pussy's— content.

"oh fuck, elle," drew moans. the feeling of her tight, snug, walls wrapped around him is too overwhelming as if she was coaxing him in come instantly. one hand is on her ass, helping her push her hips down, while the other found its way around her neck, pulling her lips down to his.

"never tease me like that again," derrielle grunts, going down harder on him. "understand?" he's so big, she can feel him in her stomach. she never felt so full.

"y-yes!" he moans, his voice breaking a bit as he gathers some of his strength back. "fuck," he says, pulling away from her mouth as  both of his hands hooking under her thighs and pushing himself off the toilet.

elle yelps in surprise, but he doesn't pull out of her as quickly walks out of the stall and places her back on the granite sink countertop— her legs bent over his shoulders.

"oh my god! you're so fucking deep, drew," she praises, leaning on her elbows to witness the bulge peeping in and out of her stomach— coinciding with his fast and harsh rhythm.
their size kinks making both of them go feral.

"i'm gonna fuck you until every last sequin falls off," he states, slowing down a bit but still keeping the same power as if he is putting emphasis on his words— as if he is making a promise.

"oh, yes! yes, please fuck me!" her back arches in pain and pleasure— she keeps hitting the touch faucet metal.

"fucking ruin me," elle leans upward, hooking under her own legs as she grabs drew's hand and places it firmly on her neck.

he bites his lip, relishing in what he sees as he presses his fingers firmly into her the sides of her neck— giving her that euphoric push; making her legs shake and her eyes roll back into her head.

"such a dirty girl, all mine to ruin," he states, quickly pummeling back up into her as she squeezes around him. "fuck, derry, you're taking me so well," he lifts his other hand from her thigh and places it on her stomach— feeling himself go in and out of her.

"fuck, drew, i-i'm cuming," her voice cracking as a string of heavy pants and moaning mewls slip from her tongue. her legs shaking in her hold, trying so hard not to close around his head.

"god, i think i'm gonna," he states, unsure of where to release it, "where do you—?"

"—cum in me, i wanna watch it leak out later. don't worry, i'm on the pill, please, drew."

he nods, her words sounding like candy to his ears. "eurgh!~" he grunts, her walls pulsating around him as he finishes. "holy shit."

✍︎︎