Untitled Part 5

Anthoney's P.O.V

   The following week went by quickly. Ian had started talking to me about more personal things, like the complex inner workings of his and Melanie's crude breakup and his childhood. I could vaguely remember Melanie because i hadn't really paid much attention to her. His relationship with her had made me start to think about how jealous I had felt and why. I acknowledged these feelings and, thinking they were sinful or bad, I had pushed them deep down in my heart for years. That changed, of course, ha. We were laying in my bed watching a movie while I was attempting to keep my eyes open, and failing. Soon I was unconsious, with Ian under my arm as the movie continued to play.

                                                                            *     ~     *

     I was woken up by a small wimper coming from Ian. I looked down and saw his eyes scruntched up. He's having a nightmare and from the looks of it, a pretty bad one. I reached out and shook him lightly, getting a bit rougher when he wouldnt wake up. He started crying and I straddled him, a knee on each side, shook him and yelled his name.  His eyes shut tighter and then flew open in fear, frantically shooting around the room for an invisible enemy only he could see.

        Still straddling his waist, i hugged him tightly,  felt his breathing slow untill he stopped shaking and hugged me back. It was quiet, i fell on my side and he turned to face me. For a couple minutes it was just quiet, aside from our breathing. Slowly, Ian opened his eyes and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose. I smiled and did the same. Breaking the silence, I spoke. Do you wanna talk about it?"

        "No. Maybe later."

         I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Okay.  Do you want to do something?"

         "Nah. Just wanna lay here with you."

        I sighed again and snuggled into him, wathing his eyes move behind their lids and the twitch of his lips. The pillow rustled as I slid my face toward his and kissed him, lightly. I could feel him smile and kiss me back.  Our kisses grew with more intensity and I scooted closer to him so our bodies aligned. He drug his fingers through my hair and pulled a little, which earned a groan from me. I smiled and kissed him deeper.

        He moved his hands down to my chest and under my shirt, lifting it up around my torso. I stopped moving. We hadnt had sex yet, only made out a couple of times, but we stopped when it got too heavy. Am I ready for this?I pushed on his chest and we broke apart, our breathing at the same pace.

        'Do you want to?' He whispered.

        "I...I dont know. I think so. Do you have protection?"

        "Yeah, in my room. Are you sure?'

        'Yes. Yeah im sure.'

        'Okay.' He climbed off the bed and ran to his room. I took the time to take off my shirt and pants and get under the blanket. The sun shined in through the window onto the bed as Ian ran back in. It was getting dark. Ian sauntered over to the bed and bent down to kiss me, which grew in passion until he was straddling me now, and he pulled on my hair. The blanket moved down with him as he placed soft kisses down my neck and then my chest, stopping at my belly button.

        I let out a stupid little giggle because his kisses tickled. He grinned and started downward again, licking ever so slighty. He finally stopped as he held his head above the bulge in my underwear, softly smiling up as me. Looking at him down there was becoming increasingly erotic to me. It made my cock twitch. He noticed but his smile fell and he became serious. 'Youre sure about this. 100%?'

        I groaned in annoyance and laid my head back on the pillow. "Yes, Im sure, Im ready, Ian please stop teasing me!"

        He smiled again and pulled my boxers down.

*Authors note: the next chapter is gonna be kinda short but it's kinda mostly just smut lol so if you don't like that stuff just be warned okee thanks for reading~