I love that face~

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

    𝗚𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

    𝘐'𝘔 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘐'𝘔 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘐'𝘔 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘐'𝘔 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘐'𝘔 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘐'𝘔 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌!!

    "GON! HURRY UP! YOU'RE LATE "I hear my Aunt Mito scream.

    "YES, YES, I KNOW! " I scream back at her as I put my shoes on and grab my bag, and rush downstairs. I run down, ignoring the breakfast that was waiting for me and was now cold.

    " WHAT ABOUT BREAKFAST??" Says Aunt Mito as she rushes after me.

    " It's ok! Plus, didn't you say I was late?!!" I reply while, of course, still running.

    Aunt Mito opens her mouth, like she was about to say something but changes her mind.

    " MAKE SURE NOT TO GIVE ANYONE TROUBLE, ALRIGHT?!" She yells.

    I roll my eyes.

    "YEAH, YEAH, WHATEVER! "I yell back.

    𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 ;)

    I already had my schedule, so quickly went to find my class. After a while, I succeed and hesitated, but knocked on the door before opening it. I was already pretty nervous, but as soon as I walked in, everyone's head turned to me, which scared me, honestly, as I felt a sweat drop run down my face. The teacher looks at me for a bit.

    "Are you Gon? " he says.

    "Yeah, haha.. " I say nervously.

    "Welcome, I'm your new teacher. Call me mr. Wing. " the teacher says.

    "Ahh.. Alright!" I say, feeling a bit better.

    "If you don't mind, please introduce yourself to everyone else." Mr. Wing says, while sitting back down on his chair. I nod, as I walk forward to the front of the class. I look at everyone as I take a deep breath.

    "Hello! I'm the new student." I start. "My name is Gon. Gon Freecs, and I moved here a few days ago. I hope we can get along." I say while giving everyone a smile. After a while they return it, making me less anxious. The teacher sits up, and looks around for an empty seat.

    " Ahh.. You can sit in front of Killua." The teacher says, looking at me.

    𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘢?

    " Killua please raise your hand."  Mr. Wing says. I wait a bit, no one raising their hand.

    𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘢?

    After a solid minute, a guy sitting in the last row next to the window raises his hand. He's sitting at the back of the class. He's wearing baggy dark blue jeans, a burgundy t-shirt and a plain black sweatshirt over it with the hoodie over his head, making me unable to make out his features clearly.
    I snap out of my thoughts, and rush over and sit down. I didn't have much time to get a good look at him, but I noticed that that he was pretty skinny and pale. I was a bit nervous, sitting in front of such a person.

    ....

    After what felt like forever, I heard the bell ring. I immediately got out of my seat getting ready for the next class. As I pack, the teacher looks at Killua.

    "Killua, since Gon is sitting in front of you, you don't mind showing him around, do you? " the teacher said.

    I quickly turned my head to Killua, as he was looking unsure of what to say. In the end, he just nodded and walked out of class. I quickly returned my attention to my things and started packing again. I take my bag and quickly rush out of the classroom. As I do so, I feel a hand tap my shoulder. Before I can turn around, a voice whispers in my ear.
    ... 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥...   was all I heard.
    That send shivers down my spine. I turn around quickly, but there was no one there. Some people stare at me as keep looking around.

    Then I hear a voice call out to me. " Gon, right?" the voice said.

    I turn my head to see a guy. Slightly shorter than me. He had medium, blonde hair. And brown eyes. He looked older than me though. I, again, come back to my senses.

    "Oh, yeah, that's me." I say, a bit surprised.
    He giggled and smiled at me.
    "Ahh, right, my name is Kurapika." he says.

    "Nice to meet you. " I say. He just smiled.

    Then, I felt a guy approach me, he looked around and then back at me. He leaned close, his mouth next to my ear.
    "You should stay away from that Killua guy. He's a weirdo." he says before leaving.
    Before I could say anything, I remembered the voice that told me to go to the football field. I turn to Kurapika, rushed.

    "Sorry Kurapika, but I have to go. I'll see you later!" I say as I walk away.

    "Oh, alright then!" he yells and I just keep walking.

    Soon enough, I make it to the football field. Then, I see a familiar black hoodie. I realized that Killua was waiting there, hands in his pockets as he was playing with a football.

    𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘢? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?

    "K-Killua?" I stutter out.

    𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘴! What are you stuttering for? You're gonna embarrass yourself.

    He flinches and kicks the ball away. He turns slightly, looking relieved as soon as he saw me. He turns completely to face me, and starts walking towards me as he takes off his hood. He has beautiful, messy, silver, cloud-like hair that pointed in all directions. It looked unrealistically soft. He has smooth, pale skin, pretty, long eyes. They were a ocean, deep blue and he was wearing a bit of eyeliner paired with what seemed to be the softest and fullest pair of lips I've ever seen.

    Woah. Damn, if I was a woman, I would've definitely fall in love right now. No, screw that, even as I am, I think I have fallen. He's so unironically beautiful.

    Before I noticed, Killua was already inches away from my face. He looked like he was checking me out. I became a bit red at the thought. He looked me up and down a few more times and then noticed how I was getting slightly red. He backed away, slowly, and stared for a bit. I used that to my advantage to get a better look at him.

    He's really good looking, now that I get the chance to study him. He has a nice body, nice curves, despite being a male. He's shorter than me, though, not too much and he has a pretty serious look on his face.

        Killua notices me staring at him and he tilts his head in confusion, and gives me the cutest face ever.

    𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦?!

    ... 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦...

    Killua soon shrugs it off, and looks back at me, right into my eyes.

    I love that look in his eyes. He looks like I just killed his family but at the same time he looks like he's really into me. He fits my type so well.

    𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.
    " Hey. Hey? Hey!" He yells. "Are ya alive or nah? " he continues.

    ...𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦...

     " Gooon! " Killua yells again.

    𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦...
    𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦...
    𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯.

    " HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING?! " He kept yelling.

    I couldn't think about anything else except the fact that-

    𝘖𝘩, I'𝘮 𝙨𝙤 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥.

    Hehe. I have no idea where l'm going with his but umm.. Yeah.. Haha... I wanna write about top!Gon. I don't think anyone will really read this but.. Even if someone does, I hope they like whatever this is. Anyways, bye for now ig.

This is one of the longest chapters I think I'll ever write.

Word count: 2200