Chapter 10: Road Trip.

Start from the beginning

"Pardon?" I am in shock.

"It's cool that you like him, as long as he doesn't hurt you or you him, I'm cool with it."

"So let me get this straight you, Noah Black, my brother, who didn't let boys so much as look at me, is ok with me liking your best friend?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I rather you like him than other dudes." He said.

"So you're not mad?" I ask.

"No." He says and entered the sports shop, this afternoon turned out completely different than I thought.

𓆉

"Happy birthday!" All five of us shouted at the top of our lungs, yes even Blake, when Oliver walked through the front door.

He looked completely shocked, it's a funny face actually, "What?", Oliver was stunned, "How did you even-", he was interrupted when Noah and Blake jumped on him, well mostly Noah, with a hug.

I must say Oliver has amazing balance, he kept standing on his feet, if someone jumped on me like that I would've flew to the other side of the country.

When Noah and Blake released him from their death grip/hug I stepped towards Oliver and briefly hugged him, I'm still getting used to doing that without my heart racing.

"Happy birthday Oly," I whispered when I stepped away and smiled brightly at him.

"Thank you Smalls." He smiled back and then he wrapped his arms around me again for a hug, just this time it was tighter, have I mentioned that my heart is racing? Cause it is.

I hugged him back, can someone fucking slap me already?

"Ok, ok I think this is enough." Noah basically lifted me up and placed me next to him, can people stop lifting me like a baby please.

"Presents!" I exclaimed, "We should give you the presents now Oliver."

"Uh you guys bought me presents? I-"

"Yes we bought you presents, like every year, can we please get on with this now?" Grumpy Blake is back!

We all sat down in the living room while Oliver opened his presents one by one, starting from Blake that got him a new basketball then Noah who got him basketball shoes and Sophia and Isabella who got him a gift card, I handed him my gift once it was my turn.

He opened my gift that consisted of the book, which you already know about, and a Bulls jersey, which apparently is his favorite team.

"Woah, thank you Smalls." He said, looking at the jersey with adoration.

"You're welcome Oly." I smiled at him.

"So what do you want to do today? I left the itinerary open because it's your birthday so you should decide." Isabella said.

"We can do whatever, I already spent time with my family and all so I don't mind." Oliver smiled.

"Dude, it's your twenty first," Blake acknowledged.

"I know," I blurted, "We should take a road trip to the lake, we can camp out there and everything, Oliver would you like that?"

"Yeah that sounds really fun." He smiled broadly at me.

"Bella, Soph what do you think?"

"Yeah sounds good." Both nodded.

"I don't care what you think." I looked at Blake.

"I was about to say that it is a good idea." He deadpanned.

"Fuck off."

(A/n: this is so funny to me bc this is exactly how I communicate with my sister.)

"Anyhow, we can stay there for the weekend since it's Thursday, good?" I got a collective nod.

"Okay then, Noah do we still have those tents?" We done this exact thing for my cousin's birthday she was ecstatic, she enjoyed every second.

"Yeah, they're in the garage." Noah explained.

"Great, all of you go pack, I'll get everything ready, meet back here in an hour since Oliver and Blake need to go back to their houses to pack, okay go." I got up and went to the garage to get the tents and all that fun stuff, I missed being bossy, one of my best traits.

An hour later we all piled in to two cars, Oliver and Noah being the drivers, Blake and Isabella in Noah's car and Sophia and I in Oliver's Jeep, I kinda feel sorry for him, being stuck with crazy and I.

"We should get snacks," Sophia declared from the backseat, I got shotgun, Ha.

"I packed some." I said.

"Okay... And? We should still get more." She tried to persuade us.

"No." I decided.

"Yes." She answered.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No... Wait what?"

I laughed, "That's why you should never argue with a smart person my love."

"Eww I'm not your love." She gagged.

"Yes you are." I turned to look at her.

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

"Stop. Why didn't I separate you two?" Oliver looks genuinely exasperated and we are not even an hour in the drive. Poor thing.

"Kayden," he started, oh shit he called me Kayden, "Sophia, we'll stop at the nearest gas station and Sophia can get her snacks while I can take a breather from you two, okay?" Hello bossy Oliver.

"Yes dad." Sophia and I said simultaneously, "I told you to stop copying me!" Sophia exclaimed.

"No I told you to stop copying me." I exclaimed.

"Oh god, you started again." Oliver turned the music on, "Let the shit show begin."

                          ☏☏☏

Hey. Hi. Hello.

It took me like a week to write this, idk why but I'm rolling with it.

How are you guys?

I started posting snippets of Rame on tiktok so if you're from there HI BABE ily!!! If you aren't I love you too.

Anyhow, I start my senior year next week and I'm excited! But I don't want to go at the same time.

And somehow I got like really good grades on my finals so that's fun, (I studied everything by myself so I'm extra proud).

Ok I'll post the quote now.

We are all flawsome and that is beautiful

Ok bye guys, thanks for reading!!
Love ya <3